Chapter 10

~(Y/N) POV~

As you three were walking you looked towards Luier to see he had a questioning look on his face.

" Luier, do you have a question to tell us? " as you asked him gently yet curious about what he would say.

" Great sage, there is one thing I wanted to ask, where is your golden cudgel? " luier asked you sighed knowing this would happen sooner or later, you really shouldn't have told him about that since it was a sensitive subject for even you. This made papa stop in his tracks, his whole body stiffened up clearly in anger. Liuer didn't get the picture and continued with the questions.

" I heard that it is 15,000 pounds! I also heard that it was hidden in your ear, show me! "

at this point in time you could tell your father has been pushed to the edge.

" You Brat! you won't stop talking will you? I can't think because my head is about to explode! Why can't you just keep quiet for a while? please! " papa shouted through his teeth.

" Okay....... So when can I start asking questions again? " Luier asked again, ignoring what he was just told. Suddenly your father walks ahead of us and punches a tree when he it falls to the ground.

" Papa you shouldn't have done that " I told him as I walked past him to pick up the peach that you picked out from the fallen tree. Before he could ask me what I meant by that, Luier ran up behind him.

" Woah! So cool " liuer exclaimed. " Hey, how'd do that? Does your hand hurt? can you teach me? Liuer started asking more questions, making me sigh.

" I give up.. " Sun Wukong finally says letting his head fall.

" Tell me about your greatest battle. " luier exclaimed, wanting to know more about the sage.

" Well, there was this very annoying boy.. " your father told him, making me smile as I listened to what he was saying. " He sounds terrible! " Liuer said making me giggle lightly, getting the great sage's attention before he continued to explain his ' greatest battle ' to liuer.

" Oh he was. He never stopped talking" the sage continued. " Where did you get your powers? " luier asked. " I ate some magical bananas. " the sage responded sarcastically causing me to chuckle.

" Hey (Y/N), I have a question? " luier but he sounded more nervous on the question, this caught the sage's attention.

" well then what's your question " you asked Luier.

" When you told me the great sage had a child I went to ask the elders if they would more about your story" he started explain

" What exactly did they tell you? " you said, more confused and nervous at the same time.

" They told me that you had to watch your father be imprisoned is that true" luier asked

With a frown you finally said " Yes I was forced to watch what they did to my father cause they thought I would do the same thing" but before your father could intervene you put your hand up to signal him to stop before softly smile down at luier you then said " But I still remembered what he told all those years ago to me "

" What did he say " luier asked

" Remember that in your heart I will always be with you " you said while looking at your father, you then started to eat a peach while walking to your next destination.