Chapter 27

Percy's POV
I click my pen and watch it turn into Riptide. Annabeth takes out her drakon bone sword. We look at each other for a moment before I run over to her and give her a kiss. I hope that this will not be the last time we see each other.

"I love you" she whispers. "I love you." I kiss her forehead and follow Jason into the battle. The battle field was full of monsters fighting demigods. The sons and daughters of Apollo were leading all the injured campers to the infirmary.

That's when I saw it. A little girl. Daughter of Demeter I think, was laying on the ground trying to get away from a cyclops. I ran up to the little girl and stabbed the cyclops in his back. He howled in pain and then disintegrated. I bent down and gave her a hand. She looked at me gratefully before taking my hand. "Thank you." she tells me. I just noticed she was crying. "I was scared." she cries. "Don't be. Your safe now." I hug her. "How old are you?" I ask.

"7." she answers. "Your not supposed to be fighting." I say. "I wanted to." she complains. I call Leo and tell him to take her to the big house with the other kids. I suddenly feel pain run up through my side. Where Derek stabbed me. I scream in pain, but this time when I turn around its not Derek,its Gaea.

A/N
Hiiii Demisss. How's your day going? Hope it's amazing. I might not update often. It depends if I'll be doing something, but I promise I'll update when I'm not busy. byeeee <3