The moment of Truth

Reader's POV

Bang!

So Levi shot the 'alpha' of this gang or assassins or whatever the heck they call themselves and now we're all sitting in this awkward silence because we're all scared to say anything, because we don't want to end up like Jason over there. ( If you watch Riverdale then you know what I mean)

Levi looks at everyone around the room with his cold eyes and said, “Now you call me a bastard, you can call me a murderer, a ruthless killer, I'm all of those things. But killing somebody may have tought y'all one thing-
Don't fuck with Levi Ackerman!”

Damn that was so hot, I thought

“ We're not going to let you get away with this!” yelled Gabi

“Shut up!” exclaimed Pieck. “Did you saw what he did to Zeke, Gabi? He just shot that bitch.”

“There's a limo outside. Survey Corps, let's go.” said Levi as he walked out.

Time skip as y'all went to the car as the car drove away

“F/N, we're so sorry that happened to you. This wasn't supposed to happen like this. You were supposed to be Levi's secretary instead you we're looked as bait from the enemy.” said Hange

“ We understand if you don't want anything to do with us anymore.” said Jean.

“Are you kidding me? That was amazing!” I said.

“Pardon?” Mr. Ackerman asked.

“I would love to join you and whatever fucked up shit y'all go through. Because at the end of the day that's what brings us all together right?” I said.

“Look brat, just because you knocked out two girls by yourself doesn't mean that your ready for this type of this stuff.” replied Mr. Ackerman.

“Is it because I don't have the guts to kill someone like you do, captain?” I muttered under my breath.

“What was that?” he asked.

“Nothing Sir.” jeez why am I so scared of this guy.

“That's what I thought. Now I'm trusting you and horseface completed my 1,000 word essay, right?”

“It got cought up in the explosion....” I said, scared for my life. If I didn't die in those fumes than I'm sure going to die now.

“Well if you could survive that I say your ready. Welcome to the survey corps, F/N!” said Hange.

“What?” I said.

“What did you just say, shitty glasses?!”

“It's not fair that we get to do all the fun stuff while she's writing your 1,000 word essays.” protested Hange.

“Only Hange could talk to Levi Ackerman like that. If we even dared to talk back to him we'd end up like Zeke back there.....” Connie whispered in my ear.

“Yeah I know.” I replied.

“So F/N,” a tall slim girl with brunette hair said to me as she plopped down and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. “Is it true that you we held two trained Marleyan solders solders hostage?”

“It's not a big deal.” I said, shrugging it off.

“Hey ugly, leave her alone.” said Connie. “At least when we go on missions she doesn't sneak out to go make out with Christa.”

“Connie!” exclaimed a sweet little short girl who I guessed was supposed to be Christa. “Ignore him, Ymir.”

“Don't worry, Christa. It's not like a guy like him could ever get a girlfriend anyway” said Ymir.

“Hey, F/N!” Levi called to me.

“Yes sir?”

“Your allowed to join the survey corps. But you'll only get to stay close to me so I can take care of you.”

“But Captain, I'm not a child anymore....”

“Shut up before I change my mind.”

“Yes sir.” one day I'm going to stop being scared if him. One day though.

“Ow snap! Levi's just scared that F/N is going to steal his spotlight!” said Eren.

“Eren you should not have said that. You should NOT have said that.” said Armin.

“Come on dude, you knew better.” Connie said.

Then Mr. Ackerman just inhaled and grabbed Eren by his hair. He opened the car door and threw him out the car “Have fun walking home by yourself, you shitty brat.” then he turned to us.
“Now, which one of your filthy animals has else has anything to say to my face?”

Silence

Yep. I'm always going to be scared of this guy.