Ua Festival

"Alright class, today we have a few important matters to discuss."

The class went silent, they were probably scared that there was a pop quiz.

"Its time to choose your Hero names."

Everyone rose up out of their seats, excited. You however were not. You had ideas of a Hero name but all of them would just reveal your quirk. Maybe you should just tell them...

You were all given white boards and markers, most already had their choices written down. Insanely nervous, you listened to everyones idea, some were actually creative, others...

Bakugo stood up, he looked proud as he walked up to the front of the class room. He revealed his name, everyone just murmured. You however died, "HAHAHAHAHA! THAT THE DUMBEST NAME IVE EVER HEARD!"

Bakugo flushed before his face went into an angry scowl, "What did you just say!?"

You had tears flowing out of your eyes, barely even breathing, "Oh, don't take it to heart, it was somewhat...Creative." You said.

"I will admit, its an interesting name but it just wont do, why do you try again?" Midnight said to Bakugo.

"Whatever."

"Now [y/n] since you seem so eager to tell everyone your hero name, why dont you come up here and enlighten everyone else."

"Uhhhh...shit."

Bakugo smirked and you reluctantly walked up to the front, white board in hand. Groaning you showed them your idea of a decent hero name. The Gamer (Im pretty sure this is a webtoon but I dont care. lul)

"Gamer? Isn't your quirk Wind?"

"I thought it was super strength?"

You were insanely nervous, "You are both right...I do still have one quirk but the thing is, it has multiple abilities."

"Multiple abilities?!"

"So weird"

"Interesting"

You shuffled your feet, "it has the basics of a game too, I have stats, quests, and I even get viruses."

"Viruses?" The class said together.

"Uhhh Y-yes...when I- almost killed all of you, All for one released a virus into my body," its like he knew my quirk. "I didnt mean too. Im sorry!" You bowed low.

Calm Mind skill Activated

At least you wouldn't be crying in front of them.

"Why are you bowing Dumbass, its not like you did anything wrong." Bakugo said calmly.

"I didn't? But you sai-"

"And I said sorry! I shouldnt have assumed that you tried to kill us of your own free will"

"Oh."

"Listen [y/n] it wasn't your fault, so dont worry about it!" Kirishima said.

You slightly smiled, "thanks..." you left the podium, you didnt want to be up there anymore. Its almost weird, why would he target me....

Everyone then continued on with the day, while you were lost in your thoughts.

Forced Quest
Win challenge
Completion of quest
>100000exp
>Cure All
Incompletion of Quest
>Death