Too Hot To Handle

Requested by @do_bball

Lamelo

Everyone was in New Orleans, to get away from the parents. Zo decided to throw a small kickback, just to spice it up. Sitting around the house was getting a little boring. So Zo and DMO invited some girls over but one really caught my eye. She was DMO's cousin. She was pretty little thing, built just the way I like them. I could tell God took his time with her.

"Do I have some on my face?" She asked looking at me concerned, picking up her phone took look at herself. I shook my head laughing no. I was so drunk I didn't even notice I was staring.

She hopped on the island counter top with her legs hanging of the edge. I opened them a little standing between them and placed my hands on her thighs, squeezing them. "When you get this thick?" I smirked looking down at her, watching her try to hold back a smile. We hadn't seen each other in a while. Probably since we were 15.

"Ball I've always been thick."

"Yeah, but not like this." My hands roamed her lower body. This was grown woman weight.

She moved my hands, and her hands moved under my shirt as she wrapped her arms around my torso pulling me close to her.

"Why you move my hands Rhonda?"

"Cuz you tryna touch fat ma. You not slick." She laughed, making me laugh. I was tryna get a feel but ain't nothing wrong with that.

"Let's play a game." Jaden yelled. "Dirty truth or dare?"

Everyone agreed, moving the festivities from the kitchen to the living room. "Alright, Lonzo. Truth or dare bro?"

"Dare." He popped his imaginary collar. She pressed a button on her phone I guess generating a dare. "It says... go skinny dipping in the pool."

"Oooo I don't know man." He shook his head.
"Don't be a pussy!" I yelled making every agree.

"Say less then." He got up and everyone followed watching him pull his clothes off and jump in the pool.

I didn't think he was gone do it forreal.

Everyone walked back inside once Zo dried off. Jaden handed him her phone, it was Lonzo's turn to pick someone, to challenge.

"Aight Melo, truth or dare?"

I smirked, "whatchu think boy?"

"Dare it is!" He yelled pressing the button. "Ooo, demonstrate your favorite sex position on someone in this room."

Everyone started getting loud with anticipation. I quickly grabbed Rhonda pulling her off the floor. "Lay down on your back." I spoke, watching her eyes light up as she did what I said. Grabbing her legs I pushed them back to her head and pretended to stroke in her. Missionary the best position, let's argue about it.

They all started yelling praises, except for DMO who didn't seem to be amused. But I didn't care. Watching her get flustered was a turn on, and I'm not gone lie I was getting hard. Letting go of her, I sat back down, grabbing a pillow to hide my friend. "Damn, I got you happy?" She whispered, laughing.

This girl had been teasing me all damn night. She knew exactly what she was doing. After challenging, some other random girl that was there to a truth. I grabbed, Rhonda sneaking off with her to one of the empty guest rooms. She climbed on the bed, and I flopped down next to her. Pulling her down into a kiss. She pulled away kissing along my neck, and giving it love bites from time to time. I grabbed onto her shirt attempting to pull it off but she stopped me.

"Aht, aht Ball." She rubbed against me. "Don't think it's going to be that easy." She winked before getting up and going out the room.

Huffing I shook my head. This girl was too hot to handle

I just chose the name Rhonda, cuz Rhonda is that bitch on Too Hot To Handle. But request! I only have one request left to finish 😢 and a couple part twos!
-xoxo, Retro