Chapter Seven.

Rosilla's POV:

Being born in one of the wealthiest parts of town made it hard for me to know the streets. I wasn't allowed to leave the house or be seen in the streets.

He claimed that he didn't want me mobbed by the paparazzi. But we all know that before representing me he had to call the perfectionist to doll me up. He was ashamed of his own creation! Shame on you.

After an hour and a half of driving around I found a local bank. I gave the driver a fifty bucks and told him to wait for me. I quickly entered the bank and went to the open counter. I checked my account , and found out that da- Clifford froze it. I snickered to myself and asked about my other account.

He thought he was smart , but I was smarter. I established this account on my sixteenth birthday, when I couldn't move out. He banned me from moving out! I was locked in the house since then. Only went with nanny to buy clothes. On my shopping trips with her, I would go to the bank and take some money out in cash, she would give me privacy and stay out of the bank.

Hell she was smart, real smart, but once again I was smarter. She was everywhere with me wouldn't blink an eyelash, she was trained to follow me around and report every move to Clifford. I would take some of the cash and put the left in the other account.

I made a visa card for the account , which I haven't had since I was inspected by guards in my house! This is one of the main reasons I wanted to leave so badly. Other than it was like a cage not a home.

In my account I had , 250,000 $ . Not bad , considering I had to go shopping every other day. I told the cab driver , which I learned his name to be Kyle, that he will be driving around helping find an apartment. He agreed , and started having a little chat with me.

I learned that he was 18 turning 19 next month, he took this job so he could pay for college. Even though his parents owned a diner , a well known one, and could easily afford college . He wanted to pay it for himself. This earned my respect , and gave me hope that not all men are gold diggers like someone.

He had black hair, green eyes, and a very deep dimple that made its presence obvious when he smiled. He had a bubbly personality and I could tell easily that we could be friends in future.

We went from one neighbourhood to another, searching for apartments but finding none. He hadn't left my side at all times. The sun started to set, and we haven't found an apartment.

"Just drop me off at a hotel or something " I told Kyle.

He simply sighed and said "Wait, I think I know a good place that happens to have apartments. "

After driving for a while , I started getting anxious. We were heading to the way back to the-so-called-home-owned-by-a-gold-digger. I started panicking , and maybe he is just one of the peaple who work for dad. Maybe he knew about me leaving William's house and he will send me back.

I knew this placs way too well , our house was seperated from the town and other houses by a forest.

"Stop .The .Car!"

"Stop it now Kyle ! " I demanded.

There was a screech sounding from the car tires and the car stopped. I quickly opened the door and started running to the opposite way , the way we came from.

"Rosilla , stop running . What is wrong " Kyle asked , he was hot on my heals but I made sure he wouldn't catch me.

My vision became blurry , and for once I agreed with him , he once said " Rosilla don't have friends , all they do I stap you in the back ". At least he gave a useful advice.

I tripped on a rock, and while I was falling a pair of arms grabbed me, and pulled me into a rock hard chest. I wasted no time and tried to get away from his grip, but it only tightened.

This is it. He will send me to him. Him will hit me then send me back to his house. Or worse , he will keep me in that cage I was raised in , the one I once called home.

I started pounding on his chest with all my power. He didn't try to stop me , because we both know that my hits didn't affect him.

"Can you please tell me why are you crying ? What happened? Did I say something bad? " Kyle started pleading. Haha nice try . I couldn't take it anymore , the only friend I ever established was particularly sending me to prison!

"Do you think I am stupid? Tell me how much did he pay you to do this, ill pay you double and just leave me alone " I was pleading and I didn't care.

" What the hell are you talking about? Who payed me? And do what ? I didn't mean to offense you , I wanted to offer you to live me in my house with my parents ofcourse . I swear to god I didn't mean to offend you and I " Kyle rambled on and on. I muted his rambling and started laughing.

"Y-you were tot-tally ramb-bling" I said wheezing to Kyle. His cheeks tinted red and got darker by the second.

"Awww , is Kyle-bear blushing? " I pinched his cheeks laughing hestrically , I thought his cheeks couldn't go more red than it already was but guess I was wrong.

After a while and building up some courage , he swatted my hands and said " At least I did not turn into a sobbing mess out of nowhere " .

With that , my laughter died down and warmness flowed into my cheeks. This was his cue to laugh and pinch my cheeks. After a while he looked down at me seriously and I just realised I was still in his arms. I felt protected , for once in my whole life.

"Get your filthy hands off my wife right now!"

Oh goodness no, please no.