Chapter 18

Chapter 18- Waking Up For A Surprise

"You see that mama?" You asked at you fired a proper plasma blast

"I did my little Nightlight, you're becoming so strong!" She picked you up, making you smile widely. She giggled, but then looked down sadly. You tilted your head worriedly.
"Mama what's wrong?" you asked.

"Oh honey, I'm just worried about you, becoming the next alpha, you seem so young, and yet other dragons except so much from you, I'm just trying to calm myself down, but it reminds me of what happened with your father years back," she said laying down. You laid down next to her and rubbed your head against her.

"You don't need to worry about me mama, you and dad taught me everything I'll ever know, and soon, I'll be the one who protect you!" You declared, posing as your dad would do, before falling over. That made your mom and you laugh.
"Alright future alpha, just promise me this," you looked at her patiently.

"Never forget who you fight for, not for being alpha, not for us, but for who you're meant to be" you smiled and licked her.

"Don't worry mama, I promise,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

You heard the sound of beeping, and people talking. You silently groaned, trying to open your eyes. You felt extremely tired, and didn't feel like doing anything. But you managed to open your eyes slightly to see a blur. You opened it more to see Izuku, Urakaka, Kaminari, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Koda and Asui.
"Do not feel any worry everyone! It's going to be alright! (L/N) is a strong student and she'll make it!" You heard Yaoyorozu say.

"How can we not be worried Yaoyorozu? (Y/N) lost her wing! Not to mention who knows when she'll wake up? Days, weeks, months? Years even?!" Kaminari cried out.
"Well don't make it worse by telling us that!!" You heard Jiro zapping him.

"Fighting isn't going to make (Y/N) wake up!!" You heard Izuku yell.
"This was all my fault, if I haven't attacked the Nomu as the USJ, (Y/N) wouldn't have to come and save me, she wouldn't have to be here against her will, and she as hell wouldn't be here! On a hospital bed, struggling to survive while we all shout at each other!!" They looked down disappointed at themselves.

"So please, let's just hope that she's ok, because that's all we want, for her to be ok," you struggled to lift your hand, but my weakly managed to do so and scraped it against Uraraka's hand. She froze and looked at you.
"(Y-Y/N)??" They stopped and stared at you, fully opening your eyes.
"H-Hey..." you mumbled.

"(Y/N)!! YOU'RE OKAY!!" They yelled. Izuku tried to hug you, but you were still in pain.
"R-right! Sorry..." He mumbled, though still crying.
"Oh (Y/N), we thought you'll never wake up!" Kaminari cried out while Jiro hit him.
"And you made it worse Dumbface!" She said.
"Hmm..." you hummed.
"Yeah, but you didn't give up! That was so manly!" Kirishima shedded a manly tear as Asui placed her finger on her chin.