I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- My lifeless body.

Chapter 3

My lifeless body.

---

I opened my eyes and gasped. It felt like I had just surfaced from being underwater. I was breathing heavily, and panicked as I looked around. I was in some sort of field, it was dark and if it wasn’t for the moonlight I wouldn’t be able to see anything around me.

There was a lake behind me, and as I stared forward all I could see was woods. I had no idea how I was going to find my way out of here because this field was completely enclosed in trees, and I really didn’t want to go in there. I suddenly started thinking of Harry Potter and the forbidden forest.

Oh how my strange mind works at times like these.

How the hell did I get here? One minute I was going to answer a call in my nicely lit room, the next I'm in a field at god only knows what time, with a risk of a Voldermort coming out of the trees surrounding me!

This situation was so crazy; I wouldn’t be surprised if the nose-less bastard really did come out of those woods.

I felt weird. I didn’t know how to explain it. I knew I was me, but it didn’t feel like my normal self.

Oh Jesus now I'm going crazy.

As I stared around the field, trying to find some clue as to where the hell I was so I could get out, I noticed the moonlight glowing on something on the floor a few feet away from me.

I walked towards it, and as I got closer I realised it was a person. A girl’s body. My heart started racing. I was about 2 feet away from her now, and as I looked down I could see her slim figure, red stains on her white tank top and denim jacket. She was lying on her back, and her face was staring in my direction. I could see the side of her head covered in blood, matting into her jet black hair.

Her eyes were open, but I could clearly see this girl was dead. The side of her head had been caved in and there was blood dripping down her face.

My heart basically slammed out of my chest as it hit me.

The girl lying lifeless before me, was me.

I quickly backed away, letting out an ear piercing scream. Which wasn’t going to do any good considering I was in the middle of a freaking forest.

I couldn’t take my eyes off it. I was dead, staring at myself being dead.

In a normal circumstance, that sentence would make me laugh cos it sounded so stupid.

I didn’t even notice the figure hovering over my dead body until they bent down, reaching in the pocket of my denim jacket and pulling my phone out, slipping it into their own trouser pocket.

I looked at them, and it was so dark all I could see what the outline of the person. I could not make out their face, or even what they were wearing due to how dark it was. I held my breath, scared he was going to see me.

What was he going to do kill me again?

He would have noticed me by now, I realised. He couldn’t see me, he was staring down at my dead self on the grass, completely oblivious about the fact I was there watching the whole scene.

I froze to the spot, as I watched my killer walk away from my dead body, and into the woods that I had earlier referred to as the forbidden forest.

Oh great. I think I’ve been murdered.