XIV | Nabi

Finally, you hear a knock on the door. Nervous, you run over to it and open it. You expected a woman, and there is a woman...and two men behind her with large suitcases...

"Good morning, Y/n!" she says, very bubbly. She has an accent, but it isn't as strong as Joon's. She's cute, young 30s and has an eccentric taste in fashion. "I'm Nabi!", she says, and hugs you. Delighted for company, you hug her back. "I'm Y/n" you tell her, even though she already knows, "It's nice to meet you". She says, "You're probably wondering why I'm here", she's right. "I'm the head of fashion and makeup for BTS and I'm going to be working with you today". You're shocked and don't know what to say. She can see this. "Let's start by dressing you". And she says something to one of the men in Korean. He picks up a suitcase, lays it on the bed closest to the door and opens it. She says something in Korean to the other man, and you see he's also holding a collapsible chair. He lays the suitcase on the bed and sets up the chair by the window. She dismisses them and they leave. "Let's see what we have," she says, as she begins to lay out several outfits on the bed. One is an off-the-shoulder sweater with cargo pants, one is a v neck t-shirt with high wasted, ripped jeans and an oversized cardigan, and one is a t-shirt dress with leggings. "Do you like any of these?" she asks you. "I like this one," you say, pointing to the outfit with the cardigan, "but..." you hesitate, "I have marks on my neck", you say, ashamed. She takes a second to process what you're saying and she says, "that's no problem, girl, we have makeup for that", she says and smiles, "we can pair it with a scarf too". She was really cool about it. You feel relieved.

She hands you the outfit and a pair of panties...they're brand new, tags and all. They say "BYC" on them. You go in the bathroom and put everything on. It all fits so perfectly. You love it. You step out and Nabi says "I love that! What do you think?". "I really like this", you tell her. "It's all yours then", she says, "Come sit over here", and she motions to the chair that one of the men had set up. You go and sit down. The chair is high and it's like a 'director' chair you see on movie sets. She moves the suitcase to the other bed by the window and starts going through it. She pulls out hairclips and pins your hair back.

She sets up several makeup palettes on the bed

She sets up several makeup palettes on the bed. "I'm going to start by moisturizing your skin", she says, as she applies a cream and blends it in with a sponge. You've never had your makeup done before. "Okay", she says, "lets get these hickeys covered", she teases, and pulls the neck of your shirt to the side. "Oh, Jungkook," she sighs, "he got you good". "I'm sorry," you say, embarrassed. "Don't be sorry!" she tells you, "I like a challenge", she assured you. You see her take a sponge and mix a bright orange and bright yellow concealer. She starts applying it on your neck. "Orange cancels out blue and yellow cancels out purple", she informs you. She keeps working, adding concealers and foundations and powders. She moves on to your face, adding a lightweight cream all over, concealer, blush... and she moves on to your eyes. She has a very light hand and you can tell she isn't using a lot of product. She moves on to your eyes, and whatever she's doing, she's blending a lot. Then, you feel her use a cream eyeshadow. Finally, she tells you you're done. She hands you a mirror and you love it! You've never done your makeup like this before. You look so fresh and bright and your eyes look huge. "Thank you so much!" you say, thrilled. "No problem, girl!! Now let's find you a scarf", she says, and walks to the other suitcase.