4.

"Are you going to listen to him" Tiffany said while I closed my locker. I then said "Yeah, back when we were dating, he'd go to parties and when he came back drunk he'd tell me Pete's horrible habits and relationship stories." She hmm'd and said "Be with who you want but be careful ok" I nodded and said "Alright. I'll call you later." She hung up. Tiffany is my only friend. Since day one we've been inseparable, mostly because we're online friends and she lives 500 miles away. She's always there for me and she supports my decisions. Even the stupid ones...she does warn me though.

I turned and bumped into someone. "I'm sorry" I looked up to see the model girl. "Gay model" was the first thing that popped into my head "That's not usually how people address me but that's me" I looked down and said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that" she tilted my head up and said "I'm heading to a shoot right now, do you want to come" I nodded. I don't know why I wanted to go but I did. I followed her to her car which was super nice.

I got in and put my seatbelt on "I have to stop by my house to switch my bag before we head to the shoot. It'll be quick" she drove off. As we were driving she said "What's your name" I looked at her and back to the floor. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. It's Amelia but everyone calls me Amy." She put her hand on my inner thigh and I quickly looked up. She moved her hand and I said "What the hell are you doing" I scooted to the door. "I did it so you'd look up. It bothers me when you look down...are you scared of me" I looked at her

"Of course not, it's just...for most of my life everyone was above me. My sister especially...she was so mean to me and she still is. I don't feel comfortable looking up to people like this." She nodded softly and said "Are you a virgin" I shook my head and said "Did you think I was" she shrugged "I'm just trying to find what about you drives people crazy. You're very average." I glared at her "Thanks asshole" she chuckled softly "I mean it in the nicest way possible." I rolled my eyes

We came to a stop and I looked to see a mansion. "I'll be five minutes" she got out of the car and walked into the house. I just stared at the house in shock until she came back out. She was wearing a sports bra and basketball shorts. Her hair was in a bun and she had a bag on her back. I'm wondering why this masculine look worked for her as well. She got in the car and said "Sorry, I had to get out of those girly clothes." I was taken back

"You don't like girly clothes...then why wear them" she drove off and said. "I have to be a very feminine person. I'm a 'model,'and it's not that I don't like wearing them, I just prefer comfort." I saw where she was coming from "And if you have dinner plans, cancel them. I'm treating you." I nodded and before I could look down at the ground she said "Go ahead, look at the floor. Just see where my hands will go next" I looked straight ahead for the rest of the ride.

We made it to a warehouse and we walked in. I saw lights and cameras, and a lot of people who looked important "Max" a guy walked over to her "You were suppose to be here five minutes ago, why are you late, why'd you change, who put your hair up-" she covered her ears until we walked into a small room "No boys allowed" she pushed him out the room and closed the door. "Why aren't boys allowed in here" she took off her shorts and pointed to the sign on the door that read "Max's dressing room" she dropped her bra and I quickly looked away.

"You've never seen boobs before" I nodded and whispered "I have, but they were my own" she chuckled and said "I'm dressed, you don't have to cover your eyes anymore...and you don't have to whisper" I looked and she was in a bikini "Is this a nude shot, why are you so naked." She chuckled and put on a long cardigan "It's a summer catalog. Come on" we walked out and she sat through the makeup process. All they did was give her lip gloss and highlighter.

Watching her pose for the camera was really mesmerizing. She knew what she was doing. "Hey, why aren't you dressed" someone said as they walked over to me. "Oh I'm not" she sighed and walked me to a dressing room "Come on, Hurry" I saw the outfit and just stared at it. The door opened and I saw Max giggling "I'm done" I did a sigh of relief and we left.

"Now...where do you want to eat. I have expensive taste so you might not want me to choose." She looked at me. "Are you on a diet" she nodded and I said "You're about to break it" I gave her directions to my favorite restaurant. It was a drive in burger place. She didn't know what to get so I ordered for her and we sat in her car "This is a lot of grease" she said as she picked up the burger. She bit into it and said "It is so good" I nodded and did the same "This would be a perfect spot for a date." She said as she pushed her chair back. "What makes you think that" I glanced at her "The couple having sex in the car next to us" I looked and gasped before quickly looking away.

"Oh my gosh" I looked again and lowered my seat "My gosh that's my sister" she laughed and lowered her chair as well "She has a nice rack" I glared at her and said "Cut it out, her boobs are bigger than mine and it bothers me" she shrugged and said "So what. Even people in the itty bitty titty squad need love" I'm just going to act like I didn't hear her. "There is no such thing as love" I said as I looked down. I felt a pair of lips on mine. I jumped up and we stared at each other. "I'll take you home now" she said very softly.

She drove me home and I said "I'm sorry-" she stopped me "No you're not!" I just looked at her "Stop apologizing for things that aren't your fault. Stop apologizing for expressing yourself. Look me in my eyes when we're talking. If you can't be confident around anyone else, please be confident around me." It just went quiet. I didn't want to look at the ground or apologize. "Can you pick me up for school tomorrow" I said softly. "How about I come early and pick your outfit as well." That made me nervous but I agreed.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Do you drive?