*Reunited*

Anita's POV:

If you ever come across a witches home you would probably expect a huge black pot boiling with green liquid and three sketchy woman with bulky green skin cackling as they stir the pot. 

But nope. She lead us into the back room, Artemis pulling me close towards him. I had woken up to see myself on Riley's back and us following  a round lady. Once everyone shifted, she allowed us past the kitchen.

The house smelt of lavender and a tint of lemon, the smell was soothing and nothing you would expect from a ....well witch.

Soon we arrived into what looked like a living room. There was two couches Cross from one another, a plain brown rug in between. The fire place was ignited and the fire crackled behind the logs. The heat was relaxing and as we sat on the couch, I snuggled against Artemis with a small smile on my face.

"Do you know a girl named Ryan?" Artemis quickly asked. 

Ivory stared at him before giving us a grin. I raised a brow, curious Yet a bit scared.

"You mean business. Good, I hate small talk." She flicked a lint off her dress. "Yes Alpha I do. She came here, in search of a powerful witch who can provide a substance that makes the person crave sexual activities and to make someone pass out for days."

"And you would think, Anastasia would of been the one...shocking," Thompson mumbled.

He had  point, 

If we were to think of someone who wanted to drug Artemis, and force him to have sex, Anastasia would of been number one on that list. Not his own damn cousin.

"So Ryan caused the incident at the beach?" Riley questioned with a frown on his face.

"Correct. She drugged Anita here a bit too much, almost causing her to go into a very deep coma, to the point she would really look dead. I watched over Ryan's footsteps, knowing I couldn't allow danger to the were wolfs. Especially after I found out, she was targeting you Alpha Xavier." The woman was slick. Praising and worshipping the Alpha in the room. But I wasn't falling for it.

"So if you didn't want any trouble period, why bother give her anything in the first place? Why allow her to do all those evil things and still follow her to make sure she doesn't do any drastic harm? Doesn't make sense if you ask me." I squinted my eyes in suspicion at the lady and I swore I saw her lips twitch,

"My mate makes a very good point. Your story isn't adding up."

"Let me show you something." Ivory stood up, leading us past a few rooms and into a big entrance. She walked down the stairs and I wondered how could a small cottage have so many space?

I heard a pop sound and I took back my words about boiling pots. There was indeed a black pot with boiling liquids and a spoon leaning on the inside.

"Alpha, come here."

I held onto Artemis tightly but he gave me a reassuring smile and stepped forward.

"You said you was half witch, how come you couldn't do everything?" I whispered to Victoria.

"Key word darling, half. My abilities aren't as strong as a normal witch. I may be a hybrid but I'm stronger than any other creature except a witch."

I frowned but nodded.

"Look into the pot and you will remember everything that happened on that night."

He did as he was told and peeked down into the pot, I was terrified the lady would push his face in, killing him while he let his guard down. I watched at her without blinking afraid of what one blink could allow me to miss.

The smoke soon disappeared and a glowing white light entered the room, escaping the pot. Artemis eyes were wide and he soon stumbled backwards. I made a step towards him as he looked at me, and with a smile he passed out.

~~~~

I felt fingers combing through my hair as I slowly opened my eyes seeing Anita humming a song.

"Hey."

She looked down at me and smiled touching my nose as I sat up.

"What happened?"

"You passed out."

I looked around and saw us in the living room.

"Where is everyone?"

"With ivory, don't worry Victoria is with them, so maybe she won't harm her own kind."

I slowly nodded before gasping. "I didn't have sex with her!"

She looked at me funny before laughing. "I know."

I cupped her face kissing her hard as relief, excitement and love ran through me all at once.

"I fucking love you Anita winter Shade."

"I love you too Artemis Xavier Knight."

~~~~

I stared out into the open lake and just sat there. The breeze kissing my cheeks as I got lost in my thoughts.

Is it over?

Can we finally be together with no drama?

No more drugging, black outs, kidnapping...

Just a simple life?

I sighed.

There's no way...I'm a fucking wolf for crying out loud, don't forget the mother of a gazilion other wolfs...

I felt like crying. So that's what I did,

I let out a ear raping cry, which turned into soft sniffles which then turned to laughter.

As much craziness that happened to me, I wouldn't change it...

I touched my marking on my neck and smiled.

I would go through all the pain and suffering just for you Artemis. 

I remember when we first met...

The game...

You knew my name and it felt like love at first sight when I saw you.

I stood up and wiped my eyes.

It was time to see everyone...

"Come on Anita, let's reunite your family."