12.

I was completely sex deprived at this point. Max was talking to me but I was staring at her lips, imagining her eating me out. That would feel so nice "Baby, Baby" I looked at her eyes and said "Hm" I said softly. "What's wrong" it was only us two in the room "I can't do it anymore. I'm so horny" my eyes started to tear up. "I'm really sorry, is there anything I can do to help." I didn't want her to touch my vagina yet "How about..." she put her hand in my pants.

*Grabs Holy Water*

I quickly pulled her hand out "What the hell!" she shushed me. "I'm not going through your underwear. I'm going to rub you from the outside. I'm just going to make you cum once so you don't cry." She looked really worried. I nodded softly and whispered "You can finger me" her eyes widened and I was extremely nervous "Baby I'm not...are you completely sure. I don't want you to hate me afterwards if this was just some test" I sighed "It's not a test. Just make me cum." She slowly went inside my underwear and put a finger inside of me. I took a deep breath.

She was extremely slow and very cautious "Max I've had sex before...you can go faster" she looked at me and said "You just act like a virgin." I just stared at her "Get your fingers out of me" she kissed me softly and went faster "I didn't mean it, I'm sorry" she chuckled softly. I moaned softly as I looked down. "No, look at me" she tilted my head up. She looked into my eyes. "G-gosh your fingers are long" she grinned and added another one. No one has ever put two fingers in me.

Looking at her only made me more aroused. She went faster and I gripped on her shirt. I felt myself about to cum. She went much faster and I hugged her as I came. "Ok...ok" she moved her fingers and I sat up. I mentally and physically felt so much better. She just stared at her hand. "I can go with you to the bathroom so you can wash your hands." She put her fingers in her mouth and my eyes widened. She licked everything off her fingers and said "I can't wait until we reach four months" she kissed my cheek and left.

Annie walked in and said "Ew, you're here" I rolled my eyes. Max walked back in and said "I forgot my phone" I quickly grabbed it before she could grab it. "Give me your password." Max shook her head. "Amelia" I just stared at her. Max sighed and came over to me. She whispered her password to me and I got into her phone. I went to her messages. "You look really insecure right now." Annie said while giggling.

I was about to go to her camera roll but she stopped me "Don't do that" I looked at her and she said "Promise you won't be mad at me" I opened her camera roll. I saw a picture of me asleep. I swiped and I saw two books on my head. I kept swiping and the books kept piling up. She was stacking books on me as I slept "MAX" she snatched her phone "I'm sorry, it was a joke" I handed hr back her phone "Go away" she kissed me softly and left. Freaking asshole

•••

I honestly have been thinking about what I did and I went to talk to Max about it. I walked in her room and she was talking to Amber. They were really close. I walked further in and said "Why are you guys so close" Max looked at her and back to me "We're at the normal talking distance. What'd you need" I rubbed my neck "I had to talk to you but I'll wait" I turned and she grabbed me. She pulled me into her chest and said "You can wait right here" she held me and they continued talking

It wasn't anything too important. They were just talking about the menu specials this week and what they were doing on their weekends. After they were done Amber left and she said "Why were you crying" how did she know. I stopped like thirty minutes ago. "We can have sex" she looked confused and I looked at her chest "I...we agreed that we both would abstain from any sexual activity. It's not fair that I get to feel good and leave you dry" she made me face her

"The only reason I say that neither of us can masturbate is so we're encouraged to always go to each other for affection. It made me so happy that you let me do that. And I did taste you...it made my mouth water and my throat dry." That's so embarrassing. I covered my face. "We don't need sex right now but if you still want to I don't mind" I rolled my eyes and she giggled. She tossed me on the bed and said "I didn't forget that you told me I could leave hickeys on your boobs now" this week my boobs are going to be so sore. "Go ahead" she quickly took off my shirt. Her smirk told me that I was in trouble.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Do you still have dreams?