24.

Max

I walked into Annie and Amelia's room. Annie was doing her makeup while Amelia was sleep. I went to Amelia and climbed on her "Baby wake up" she groaned and I said "Come on it's Saturday, I want to hangout" she flipped over "Max shut up" I shook her and Annie said "She's going to get angry" I shook her and she slowly sat up "What! I was up until 3 am doing homework. It's seven in the morning. What do you want." It just got quiet "I want to go to get breakfast with you." She laid back down "Shut up please." I laid next to her.

"Come here." She turned and hugged me. I kissed her face and she buried it into my neck. "You should know the answer to this question. What is it about her that makes her so addictive. She's like meth to the people she dates" I shook my head and said "She's like Crack. She's just...you don't have to be scared with her. You can be yourself and she'll accept you. She cares so much and she's extremely modest...unlike you when we first met"

"I'll give you that" she put her hand over my mouth and I shook her "Hey!" She giggled and flipped over. "Shush, just let me sleep." I spooned her. Her butt felt nice "perv" she whispered. I went to her ear. "I didn't ask for the sass." She just had a small smile on her face.

•••

After awhile I fell asleep and we woke up around the same time. She had to pick her outfit. "I say that you wear nothing and let me get some sexy time" she dropped her towel and said "No. I'm hungry." She put on her underwear and as soon as she turned around I smacked her ass. She jumped on me and we wrestled. I got her pinned under me and said "finally" I sucked on her neck "You're such a hornball." I pulled back "Can we do this"

"I'm seriously hungry." I gave a short sigh and rolled over. She kissed my cheek "I'll give you some later today" I just nodded. She got dressed and we left the dorm. "We should leave campus to go to get breakfast" she nodded. We walked to the car in silence. She grabbed my hand and said "if you're gonna be a baby about sex I'm going to stop doing it with you" we made it to the car and I opened her door. She got in and I drove

"I'm sorry if I'm a bit frustrating today...my parents are trying to talk to me about my emotions and I don't need that right now...I think your mom told them we broke up." She fiddled her thumbs "Max am I not good enough for you." I glanced at her and she said "There has been so much tension and I don't know if something is wrong but lately I haven't been having a sex drive and we're suffering because of it." I shook my head "You're more than enough. And if you're worried, I can take you to my doctor after breakfast" she agreed to go and we went to breakfast.

•••

After breakfast I took her to my personal physician. She had a full body examination. My doctor stood in front of her. "Amelia, do you wake up with bruises sometimes, pain on your breasts, maybe around your neck." She nodded and said "Sometimes." My Doctor nodded. "What do you dream about" she sighed "Sometimes my dreams get quite violent. Like I'm being I am being squeezed"

"Is there any pain near your vaginal area at all" she shook her head and said "None." My Doctor just glanced between both of us. "I think you're being molested in your sleep." We both gasped and she said "What!" My Doctor handed us both pictures. They were of small bruises that she had on her body. "I'm very sorry but you're showing signs of sexual abuse. Luckily your vaginal region doesn't have any type of bruising or damage. I think your sex drive is going down because the receptors in your brain are recognizing this"

"How do you know that we're not just being too rough." My Doctor pulled up a picture of Pete. She covered her mouth and tears started forming. "His DNA was found on you. I suggest that you record yourself while you sleep. This is very serious and I'm also suggesting you call the authorities and put him under investigation." I nodded

•••

We got into the car and I said "Where does he live, I'm going to kill him." She was shaking. I put the car in drive and I drove. I drove for two hours. I took her to the top of a mountain. Once we got there I said "This is my panic spot." I pulled her out of the car and we looked at the skyline. "He's been touching me in my sleep and I had no idea." Tears started falling from her eyes. "All because I told him no. I should've just slept with him so he'd leave me alone" I sighed and said

"He's crazy, sleeping with him would've made it so much worse. I'm going to fix this." She wiped her face and said "Why, why do you want to fix it. Because you want to be the only person who touches me. Because I'm sexy and vulnerable, or maybe it's because you want to play with my emotions." I reached in my pocket and pulled out the promise ring.

"Because I wanted to marry you one day. I bought this promise ring because I want you to be mine and only mine and I wanted you to know that. But someone is hurting you and I just want them to pay." She put the ring on and just looked at the trees. "Crying isn't going to stop this. Come on" I got in the car and we went back to the school to talk to the dean.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Are you ready for self driving cars?