26.

||Five years later||

"Why is it taking so long" Annie groaned. I looked at her "The movie just started." She paused the movie "No, for your fuck buddy to come back. It's been a month." I sighed and said "Max is not my fuck buddy. We're in an open relationship." She folded her arms and said "It seems pretty closed on your end." I shook my head. "I slept with someone last week remember, that guy" she chuckled softly and said "You didn't like it, you said he wasn't that good." I glared at her.

"It's just, no one does it like her but we also understand that she has to go away for long periods of time. We both have needs and we made a compromise." She nodded softly and said "What about when she comes back." I pointed to myself "She can't get enough of me. And by the time she comes back, she's so over using protection." Annie chuckled and said "Is that why you two go at it like horny dogs." I shook my head.

*Sips Holy Water*

The doorbell rang so I got up. I opened the door and I saw Max. She stepped in the door and dropped her bag. I jumped on her and she carried me into the bedroom. She already knew what I wanted. She ripped my leggings open as well as my underwear and I pushed her head down there. She started eating me out and I gripped her hair. "fuck" I came but she kept going. I'm pretty sure Annie is just laughing at the weakness I showed but I don't care.

•••

"I love these recent welcome back activities." She picked a cigarette and I cleared my throat. "I'm stopping soon. I'm down to two a day." I took it out her hand "Smoking these make you unattractive." She climbed on top of me "I'm unattractive" she pecked me and I chuckled as she went down my neck. "How many people were you with." I hate this conversation every time. "One...what about you" she sat up "Two" my eyes widened

"Last time the number was fifteen, what happened" she looked at the bed. "It's just, I use to get a taste of being single and I didn't know what to do with it. I thought open relationship was me being single for however long I was gone but I'd come home and you'd remind me all over again why I'm in a relationship and I just couldn't do it this time. I couldn't deal with seeing the hurt in your eyes after hearing these large numbers" I smiled softly

"So are we going back to exclusivity." She nodded and said "Meaning I'll be faithful no matter if I'm here or not. And you keep those pretty legs closed." I nodded and said "I'll call Spencer and tell her your request" her face dropped completely. She put on her shirt and stood up. I grabbed her and said "It was a joke, I'm kidding." I kissed her and she shook her head "For that, I deserve a meal. Go make me some food please." I chuckled softly as I stood up. I put on my robe and I went out to the kitchen. I then began to make her some food.

Annie walked in and she was chuckling. "It was that good that you're cooking for her" I nodded and said "I'd slap the pope for another round." We spoke as I cooked and eventually Max walked out. She looked like she had showered and was about to go somewhere. "Where are you going." I put her plate down. "I have a meeting." She began to eat. "But you just got back. You're leaving again already"

She shook her head "I'm telling my manager that I want to stay, go on hiatus for awhile. I can't miss this meeting." She scarfed down her food. She kissed my cheek and grabbed her keys before leaving. "She's going on hiatus" Annie wiggled her eyebrows. I chuckled softly.

•••

I woke up and I saw Max sleeping. I kissed her forehead and her eyes quickly opened. She looked around and I grabbed her arm. "Hey, I'm right here." She hugged me and I held her head to my chest. "Sorry, I forgot I was home" I nodded and said "Even so, you'd wake up to a kiss on the forehead." She nodded and sat up "No one kissed me but you" I was shocked "then how'd you have sex. Did you start off with a handshake." She chuckled

"Don't worry about it, just know that I didn't kiss anyone else." I kissed her and she smiled softly. I pulled back and just brushed her hair behind her ear. "Will you marry me" I whispered. She looked confused "what" she didn't hear me. I cleared my throat "It's nothing." I rolled over and I felt myself about to tear up. She put her face in the crook of my neck and put a box in front of my face. She opened it and it was a engagement ring. "You beat me to it." I turned and kissed her. I've never gotten so horny and excited so fast in my life.

|~|~|~|~|~|

What are you expecting of the last chapter?