27. Epilogue

||Three years later||

I woke up and I saw Maxine staring at me. She giggled when she saw my face. I closed my eyes again and rolled over. I then quickly sat up and picked her up. "Fuck" I went into the bathroom and put her on the changing station. I took off her diaper and ran the shower. I picked her up and carried her in. She played with my hair as I washed her. Once we were both washed I had to moisturize her and dress her. I can't believe my alarm didn't go off.

I looked at my clock and I realized it was Saturday. The door opened and Max walked in. "Hey..." I looked at her and said "Why didn't you wake me up." She picked up Maxine and kissed her cheek. "I already washed her...did you do it again." I sighed and stormed into the bathroom.

•••

Once I came out I saw Max sitting on the bed with Maxine. I went over to them and I picked Maxine up. She looked a bit sad. I kissed her cheek softly and said "Good morning" she smiled. I held her to my chest and said "I'm still getting used to this mom thing, don't do that." She nodded and said "I wanted you to wake up to something beautiful...our daughter." I looked at Maxine and she was eating my hair. I slowly pulled it out of her mouth and picked her up in my arms. "You must be hungry." I kissed her nose and carried her downstairs.

Max followed me and I put her down in her chair. "So, what time are you leaving." Max smiled softly "I'm not." I just looked at her in shock. "There's no event, no fashion week, photo shoot, movie premiere." She nodded and said "It's always something, but I'm not going to do to my daughter what my parents did to me." That was so sweet.

"But um...we're not together and seeing you around like this saddens me." She chuckled and said "You seriously think that I care if we're broken up. She's my child and you're my baby mama. And...this is my house." I began to feed Maxine. "Why are we broken up again." She came over to me "You didn't get me what I wanted for our anniversary." She sighed and said "I got you four thousand dollar roses, a huge teddy bear, and a spa day." I nodded

"I know, but I told you that I wanted your presence, physically, not your presents materialistically...with you being gone I barely get any action" She just stared at me. "I'm sorry, I'll be here for every holiday, for you and Maxine...and you're turning into a hornball" I looked at her "Four days a week" she looked shocked. "Three and a half" she said "And on Sundays" she kissed my forehead "And on Sundays" I smiled softly "You can't keep breaking up with me...we're married"

"I can break up with you whenever I want." I kissed her lips. Maxine began to squirm. Max went over to her "Plenty of kisses for you." She kissed Maxine all over her face and Maxine giggled. After I finished feeding her I let her watch cartoons in her bouncer. Max watched them with her. I just sat on Max's lap. "Hey-" I set my timer and pulled her into a kiss. We made out for ten minutes on the couch while Maxine was mesmerized by the tv. Once my timer went off I pulled back.

I picked Maxine up and she whined. She was about to start crying but I just hugged her. She cried all the way to the arts and crafts room. I just don't want her to get obsessed with social media and television. She stopped once we got to the art room and I kissed her cheek. "Do you forgive mommy" she nodded while rubbing her eyes.

Max

I was really confused as to how she went from mommy mode to sticking her tongue down my throat, then back to mommy mode. She so spontaneous but that's why I married her. I walked to the art room and I saw them finger painting. She's such a good mom. She looked at me and winked. I chuckled and mockingly said "I'm straight..." she chuckled and mouthed "Shut up" I laughed and Maxine pointed at the painting. I gasped and ran in "It's so beautiful!" I picked her up and gave her tons of kisses. She just laughed. This...this is paradise.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed the story.

If you haven't noticed yet, this is my second Wattpad account because my first one was deleted. My first one was a bit more popular. If you were searching for @MissMAGM then this is my new account and I no longer have the books that were published on that account.

All in all I hope you enjoyed this book and please don't be too harsh on it. I was 14 or 15 when writing it and now I'm 18. If you'd like to see how my writing has developed you can check my other works on this profile but I'm always striving to do better.

And most importantly stay safe!