37

10k reads yay!

Third Person

"Good morning!" Leia greeted her girlfriend as they're both ready to walk out of the apartment building and heading to school.

"Good morning~ Did you have a good sleep?" Leia was tired but looking at the warm smile on Ryu's face gives her a rush of energy.

"Not really," Leia admitted. She couldn't sleep last night because her restless heart didn't let her. Now she looked haggard with her noticeable eye bags and messy hair. Leia mentally sighed, what a way to impress her new, official girlfriend.

On the other hand, she noticed Ryujin look a little different than usual. Ryu looked as if she went a little extra on her appearance today. She wore brand new clothing including new accessories such as a Rolex watch.

"Then sleep early tonight," Ryujin told her before ruffling her girlfriend's hair.
"You look cute today."

Leia snapped her head to the side when she heard Ryu's words and flustered when she met Ryu's gaze. She figured having a girlfriend like Ryujin might not be so healthy for her heart.

"Thank you..." Leia responded.
"And you look extra today."

"Yah, I dress like this for you and that's all you could say?" Ryujin gives her a teasing and judging look.

"You don't have to, you look nice in everything though." Leia honestly stated.

Ryujin looked at her for a moment in amusement. Ryu then pecked the side of her lips making Leia's eyes go wide, her face go red all over and her whole body froze. "Thank you~" Ryu smiles.

"Aish!" Leia slightly nudges on Ryu's shoulder.
"Whatchu do that for!"

"What do you mean? Aren't you the one who made a move on me yesterday and dragged me into a kiss? You even-"

"AHHHH I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" Embarrassed, Leia covered both of her ears while dashing ahead leaving behind an amused Ryujin.

"Hey wait for me!"

"I think we should let go." Leia's gaze landed on their intertwined hands. They were at school and she didn't want the unnecessary attention from other students. Plus, she's used to be the one who hates PDA at school and now she tries not to become one of them.

"I don't want to," Ryujin said with a calm voice as if nothing is wrong. Before Leia knew, they were inside the school, hand in hand, and just like she expected, some students were whispering about them.

It was quiet but Leia could hear some of the murmurings.

"Woh they're dating?!"
"I told you they're a thing!!"
"Cute."

But some other people shout out loud instead of whispering.

"OHH LOOK! IT'S ROMEO AND JULIET!" Yeji teased as the two approaches the group.

"Congrats both of you," Chaeryeong said to the two.

"I'm still watching you, Ryu," Lia told Ryujin with a serious look.

"This is such a plot twist, I can't even-" Yeji said in disbelief.

"Hey don't forget I was the captain of the ship! You guys are here because of me!" Yujin teasingly commented.

"Of course, of course!" Leia chuckled at Yujin's statement.
"Thank you."

"Anyway, How's break guys?" Leia asked the group.