- Hidden Love Pt.2 - Kelly Oubre Jr -

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip
————

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip————

————

Y/N was sitting on her couch watching Netflix in the mid-afternoon. After over thinking about Kelly for a couple hours, she decided that the situation was nothing and she over reacted. It was nothing serious, so there was no reason to read into it too much.

As Y/N changed the tv show she was watching she heard a knock at the door. She groaned and slowly got up, she looked through the peep hole and saw Kelly standing in the hallway.

"Yes?" She asked as she opened the door. Kelly barged past her and headed towards her bedroom. "I gotta' hurry, Vals' in the car." She rolled her eyes and closed the front door.

Kelly walked out of the room with an orange sweatshirt in his hand. "Forgot this when I left this morning. I need it for the club tonight."

"You going right?" Kelly asked Y/N as he stood next to her. Y/N laughed, "So I can hang out with my best friend Valerie?"

"No thanks. I'm good," Y/N shook her head. "No. So you can hang out with your best friend, Kelly."

"Kels, I don't have the patience to deal with her. You'll have fun without me," Y/N laid back down on the couch. She didn't want to leave her apartment, she just wanted to chill and binge Netflix.

"I promise she won't fuck with you," Kelly put his hand on the door handle. "Dude, just go. Bring one of your girls or something."

Y/N breathed out loud, "Will you leave if I say yes?" Kelly nodded his head. "I'll be there. Now go."

"See you there, homie," Kelly have Y/N a big cheesy smile, then walked out of her apartment.

Later that night, Y/N and her friend Jada were getting ready for the club in Y/N's bedroom. "So y'all just woke up cuddling?" Jada asked.

"Yea," Y/N put her last golden hoop in, "It's never happened before."

"Just get together already. I'm sick of waiting. Y'all have been best friends for years, and you guys already act like a married couple. So, go for it."

"It ain't like that," Y/N rolled her eyes. She flattened out her tight, red, body-con dress down to her thighs. "Sure," Jada chuckled.

The two arrived at the biggest club in the area. As soon as Y/N and Jada walked past the bouncers they saw Kelly in a private booth with a couple of his boys, and Valerie.