-4-

[straight]

Once Taehyung saw the note across from his window, he couldn't help but feel excited even if it was just one word. In this case he rushed over to his desk and grabbed another piece of paper, taking his first one down in the process.

Once he finished writing on the paper, he strolled back to the window and was confused when he saw the male sitting on his bed and shaking aggressively.

Is he okay?  Taehyung asked himself, being completely oblivious as to what the male was actually doing. He could only see the boys silhouette through the window so he still had no clue what he looked like, which he only got more and more curious about.

Because Taehyung had no clue what his neighbor was doing, he shrugged It off and put up the paper that said "My names Taehyung! What's yours?" He knew it was pretty cheesy, but what else do you say to a stranger you've never met?

Knowing the male wouldn't respond soon because he was busy with something, Taehyung ended up flopping back onto his bed. He wished he was with Jimin right now, petting puppies and biking around the beach. 

"Stupid corona" Taehyung said out loud.

-

After about seven minutes of waiting for an answer and looking up at the window every other second, finally he could see a tuff of hair approaching the window. This caused Taehyung to rapidly hop off of his bed and run over to his window, excited to see what the boy had to say.

He still couldn't see his neighbors face because of how much higher his window was than his, but he could already tell he was attractive by the way all of his hair strands were placed perfectly.

Shuffling was heard from the other room and a few seconds after that Taehyung could see a new piece of paper placed on the window, causing his eyes to lighten up and to perk his head up to see what the message was.

His happiness was placed with instant regret once he read what he read.

"Jungkook. Do I know you?"

Taehyungs face instantly fell as he slowly removed his own paper from his window. 

"I'm neighbors with Jungkook?" Taehyung questioned himself. Everyone knew who Jungkook was. He was known as the hot fuckboy with a sexy girlfriend, everyone either wanted to be his best friend or girlfriend, even boyfriend. Taehyung on the other hand payed no attention to the boy, he barely even knew what he looked like because of how much he never payed attention to him.

None the less, Taehyung took the cap off of his pen and wrote a new message knowing that Jungkook was still looking down at him from the window. He didn't know if Jungkook knew he existed or not, which he hoped he didn't because that would make things way more awkward. 

Jungkook on the other hand could clearly see the boy across from him now. While his window was higher up, the others was lower so he could get a clear visual of the male now. His brunette hair was rested perfectly along his face and his features were placed in every right spot. It shocked the raven haired once he saw how perfect looking his neighbor was.

Still, he had no clue who he was.

"You probably don't know me, I go to the same school as you though." Taehyung wrote, placing the paper along the window knowing Jungkook was still watching him. He could see right after he placed the message on his window that Jungkook quickly brought a new paper beside him and wrote a new message, causing Taehyung to smile.

"Yeah I've never heard your name before, I'm surprised I haven't because you have a nice face."

Taehyung bit his lip as a faint blush surpassed his cheeks, he knew Jungkook was watching him so he tried to hide his smile and blush but he realized it obviously didn't work once he saw a new paper on Jungkook's window.

"Don't take that too personal, I'm not gay."

Taehyung tried to hide his frown, turning his pout into a forced giggle hoping Jungkook would think that he is straight as well. Which he clearly wasn't.

"Me neither haha, I'm as straight as a circle."

Taehyung could see Jungkook raise an eyebrow through the window, now being able to see a bit of his forehead across from him. Taehyung wondered why Jungkook looked so confused, but then widened his eyes once he realized what he wrote.

Shoot  Taehyung murmured, hurridly taking down the paper from the window and writing something on a new one.

"I meant a line! Not a circle haha."

Taehyung could see Jungkook nod his fluff of hair a bit and noticed the male began to write something new as well.

"That makes more sense."

Taehyung awkwardly chuckled to himself, taking down his own paper and tucking it away somewhere. He hoped Jungkook would write something else to make matters less awkward, and to his surprise he did. Taehyung got excited until he read what was on the paper.

"I need to try to find a way to get my girlfriend over here now, but nice talking to you bro. Since I have barely anyone else to talk to we should keep writing messages like this. See you."

Taehyung tried to hide his frown once again once he read the words 'girlfriend' and 'bro'. He choked up another smile as he saw Jungkook wave his hand indicating he was leaving. Taehyung waved back as he got up from the window and headed back over to his bed.

He couldn't expect much from a straight guy, he didn't even know why he wanted to expect so much. It's not like Jungkook was his type or anything, well he was but he surely wasn't going to catch feelings for a cute fuckboy in a time like this.

-

Jungkook picked up the paper from his window and chucked it into his trashcan. He honestly had no clue why he said they should continue talking. It can't be because he had a nice face because I'm straight  he thought to himself, opening up his door to head downstairs.

Well, a guy can say another guy has a pretty face without being gay right?

God shut up Jungkook  The said male told himself, making his way down the stairs and heading over to his dad who was watching reporters speak about the coronavirus on the television.

"Hey dad?" Jungkook said, making his dad turn his head in his sons direction.

"Yes?" The man raised an eyebrow.

"Can Jennie come over? Please?"

"No. You know the rules Jungkook. I know what you two are going to do and it isn't even close to social distancing."

Jungkook groaned and ran a hand through his dark hair, making his way back upstairs in defeat. He walked back into his room and slammed the door shut, frustrated once again.

He was mad at the fact that the only face to face interaction he was going to get was his mother, dad, and somewhat Taehyung. The two weren't in talking range but they were basically face to face in a way.

He hoped he would end up getting along with the boy, because if he didn't he was going to be in a hell ride for the rest of quarintine. And he wasn't going to lie, it was quite calming to stare at Taehyung's flawless face. His symmetrical, adorable, perfect fac-

Shut the hell up Jungkook

double update:D i felt bad for making the last chapter so short so i tried to make this one a bit longer hehe