Oops

Let's see.

Google, how do you say "I am completely fucked," in 40 different languages?

Cause that's what you we're right now. Fucked.

It all started when I woke up late as hell this morning because I had a wet dream about Levi using all if his strength to pin me down on his desk while I scream back "Heichou!"

Big fucking mistake. I rolled to the other side of my bed only to see 12:00 pm on my alarm clock.

I sighed and shrugged it off like it was no big deal until I realized today was Wednesday. We have meetings EVERY Wednesday.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" I yelled. You done got yourself into a whole lot of trouble this time, F/N. And that's exactly what you get for always lusting on Levi Ackerman, who you don't even have a chance with anyway.

I took a 3 minute combat shower and threw on the quickest outfit I saw:

(You get to choose. If you don't like any of them I'm sorry.)

And got the hell out.

Time Skip as you reached Ackerman Corp aka Survey Corps headquarters

"I'm here, sir!" I said as I reached the room, where everyone was seated.Even Erwin was there.
"Ahem, sir I'm sorry I'm late-"

"No, your here just in time. In fact this meeting is over. We we're just thinking about you and why you decided to come so fucking late but other than that we're good." said Mr. Ackerman.

And then everyone got up and left without giving him a hand shake because everyone knows that if you we're to offer your hand to Levi he would just look at you in disgust.

When everyone left he shut the door behind the last person and shut the door.

"Now. " he said. "Y/N. Why did you think it was a fucking good idea to show up late in a fucking meeting, making me look bad?"

I gulped. I then knew right then and there, that I was going to die. "I overslept, sir."

" ' I overslept, sir.' " he mocked. "Now tell me, what did you dream about that was so fucking good that you had to overslept, thus causing you to miss this fucking meeting?"

"I-"

"If it hadn't been for Hange I've already fired your ass by now. You shitty excuse for a secretary. Now get the hell out of my office."

I chuckled. I didn't know why, but I just did. Maybe it's because I found it amusing when Mr. Ackerman assulted me.

Apparently he noticed too. "Why the hell are you laughing, brat?"

I smiled. "I've been called worse." and left without saying a single word.There's nothing much to say, after all I am a shitty excuse for a secretary. If I'm lucky enough maybe he'll just ignore it just like he did that time when I cought him masterbating. If I'm not lucky then I guess I kind of had it coming.

"Hey F/N!" I herd a familiar voice call my name the minute I stepped 2 feet away from Mr. Ackerman's door.

It was the angry German kid aka Eren, who still owed me money because I brought him food last week.

"Hey Eren. You know you still owe me money, right? "

"Jeez F/N how many times do you have to tell me? I'll get you your money just wait. In the meantime I have something to show you." then he picked me up and threw me on his back.

"Eren! What are you doing? Put me down now!" I commanded.

"Stop moving. Like I said, I'm going to go show you something."

"Ok but is this really necessary? You know, you picking me up and carrying me like w little kid?"

"I just couldn't help it. Your just too short and adorable and I couldn't help myself." he said.

"I'm not short, you dinky little fuck (A slap on Titan reference. (+_+) ) "Now put me down or else I'll-"

"F/N?"

"What?!"

"Humor me."

"You sound like Edward Cullen from twilight,you creep. Now I'll appreciate it very much if you...."

"I am not a creep and a asshole like Edward Cullen." Eren said offended.

"You sure about that? Because I'm pretty sure you, Jean and Connie broke in while we we're having a all girls sleep over just to watch us sleep. ( No one in the snk universe would appreciate a sleepover, but Christa suggested it because she thought it was a great idea for you guys to relieve stress. After all you guys probably needed it, after all that cleaning and hard work Levi makes you guys go through.)

Eren blushed. "That was one time!"

"Yeah. Sure you jerk."