[12] Professor ↬ Knuckles

⚠️Smut/Lemon warning⚠️

"Sir, are you still here?" I peered into the classroom of my favorite teacher, I walked in the room and looked around and marveled at the decor for a bit. Although it was a classroom it had a sort of vintage chic that looked so pleasing.

I looked to my right to spot him going through a stack of papers on his desk, his attention immediately switched to me when he noticed someone standing a few steps away from him.

"What would you like Ms. (Y/L/N) ?" He asked softly furrowing his eyebrows. I smiled at his use of my last name, he used it a lot when addressing me but I could never get tired of it. "Don't you have a class you should be getting to?"

"Yes, but I'd much rather be here with you," I replied mischievously, as he let out a small laugh.

"Alright then. let's see what you have." He sighed pulling his chair up closer to the desk, as I did the same. Our shoulders were touching and I could tell he felt something, I was amazed how just something as simple as our shoulders touching had such an effect on him.

"Anyways I was wondering if you could help me with our latest assignment, I'm having a bit of trouble." I set my assignment on his desk, bending down a bit more so he could clearly see my cleavage.

"Nice choice of clothing." He muttered as he took the assignment in his hands. I watch his purple eyes skim through the paper, reading, and paying attention to every word intently.

I nodded and without warning I climbed atop his lap, so I was now straddling him. He threw the papers on his desk and looked at me with an unphased face.

"Watch yourself." He said sternly, his fingertips glazed across my sides. I could tell he was tempted to touch me, but he mentally reminded himself of his surroundings. "We're in a school setting, remember?"

I bucked my hips against his clad cock, a raspy groan left his lips. He grabbed me by my chin and whispered in my ear seductively. "If you don't stop that I'll take you right now, right here on this desk."

I continued grinding on him as he shook his head smiling, letting out a laugh. I felt his length harden under me which cause me to let out a tiny moan. Knuckles' hands instinctively gripped my sides, tracing circles into them while pulling me into a searing kiss. I tried to slip my tongue into his mouth but it just hit his teeth, knuckles caught on to what I was trying to do and opened his mouth further, our tongues fighting for dominance.

"On the desk, now." He ordered. I shimmied my way up on his desk, knocking some things over like my papers that were now scattered on the floor. When I got into a comfortable position he immediately spread my legs apart moving my panties to the side to sink his fingers in me, pulling me up for yet another kiss.

The sound of his zipper was all I heard before he lined up his cock with my hole, he slid the tip in just leaving it there. He knew exactly what he was doing to me and he loved it.

"Knuckles!" I whined squirmed around trying to get into him further into me, he smirked still teasing me with his tip. "Stop teasing."

"I like being here though." He replied while circling my hole. I rolled my eyes grabbing out for him, as he moved away from me. "Beg for it."

I sighed in defeat, knowing I wasn't going to get any action without begging for it. "Knuckles, will you please fuck me?"

"Gladly." He responded, forcefully slamming into me with no mercy. He gripped my sides so hard I was sure there were going to be bruises tomorrow. He didn't give me any time to adjust to his size and just started pumping his member in and out of me. My wetness and his precum made it a slight bit better but it still hurt nonetheless.

Tears from both pain and pleasure formed in my eyes, I tugged at his hair and he let out a moan of his own. Raw skin hitting against each other echoed all throughout the room as well as grunts and moans from both of us.

"Oh, harder." I whimpered into his mouth.

My hands ran all over his chest as he still pounded into me. His hands took in one of my nipples as he kneaded them, taking the other in his mouth flicking his tongue over it. I moaned in pure ecstasy, as his cock went deeper inside of me with each thrust.

He removed his cock from my hole and knelt down in front of my fully exposed heat. He inserted his tongue inside swirling his tongue around my bud, adding two fingers that began to pump in and out of me. "Just like that." I moaned.

He nibbled down on my sensitive bud, making me release all over his mouth. Knuckles licked his lips and hovered over me for a kiss, still pumping his fingers in and out of me. The only difference was that he added another digit so there were now three fingers pumping me. I tasted myself on his mouth as he bit down a little on my bottom lip.

"Now it's my turn to cum." He pulled me closer to him as he inserted himself into me again, gripping my wrists and pinning them down above me. Still thrusting into me he sensually licked a stripe from my neck to the middle of my breasts. My body arched trying to impossibly get closer to him. "Shit, ( Y/N ) you're so tight."

His orgasm passed over him with a wave of pleasure, us both screaming out. He helped me off his desk and handed me some baby wipes to clean up.

"Same time tomorrow?" I  asked cheekily, kissing him on the lips.

"Same time tomorrow." He repeated, his hand giving my ass a light squeeze.

I walked out of his classroom to meet with other graders staring at me awkwardly.

This was going to be hard to explain.