Chapter 22

Hi,

Chapter 22 is here and it is dedicated to @Apachegirl  :D

Another Pic of Adio>>>

****

“Never was anything great achieved without danger.” 
― Niccolò Machiavelli

EVERETT P.O.V

“Patricia?” Myron asked confused. “But how? I mean… she is dead… for nearly two hundred years.”

“I don’t understand either” Genessa said equally confused.

“Is this why Patricia made a promise she would come back?” Keith asked me and I shrugged. I didn’t really know about that part. But if Adio thinks Patricia would be able to do it then so be it.

“You can say that Mr...” Adio began

“Killain” Keith supplied.

“Mr. Killain” Adio murmurred. “Her soul left her body on her own free will. We call it as attaining salvation.”

“So… Patricia can come back?” Myron questioned in awe.

“She cannot come back forever and live with us. But for a few minutes, yes, she can. Those few minutes are your only chance of saving the White Wolf” Adio stated and I gulped.

This was a gamble. If it succeeds, Templar will be able to shift and if doesn’t…. I didn’t even want to think of that negative thought.

“But how can she come back?” Terence queried.

“Yeah… what should we do?”

“That is why you need me Mr. Green. I am the only one who can bring her back. Well, with a little help from you all” Adio added and I raised my eyebrows.

He sighed and stood up, “It’s time for lunch” he imparted and I checked my time to see it was 12:30 in the afternoon.

“Wait a minute” I said quickly stopping him. “When are we going to do this… bring Patricia?”

“During the eclipse” with that said, Adio was gone. No matter how much we asked him to stop, he didn’t. He ignored us and walked away.

“Eclipse?” Terence mumbled slowly. “Drew will take over Templar during Eclipse-”

“Only if what Adio says doesn’t work” Genessa added quickly.

“It kind of makes sense now” Keith added. “Patricia was born during those few minutes of total solar eclipse and I think, in those few minutes, Adio is going to bring her back” he concluded.

I bobbed my head once.

“But it’s a risk” Terence whispered softly looking at me.

“It’s a risk, I am prepared to take” I declared firmly.

“Even if it means…” he didn’t need to continue the sentence because I knew what would happen if we fail. I closed my eyes while my wolf howled in anguish.

“I still don’t know how he can bring her back? Can that even happen?” Myron questioned with a frown.

“It can” I heard a soft feminine voice saying. I looked over Myron’s shoulders and found Dalila walking towards us. She smiled and then said, “It can happen. We are called mystic’s for a reason, Mr. Lassiter” she addressed Myron.