| Back Home |

After being forced into different cars,  I sat down with a sigh.

Sana sat down and immediately looked at me.

"He's been overworking himself and has barely gotten any sleep." My mouth moved on its own as I looked out the window towards the streets full of army's.

Sana sighed and crossed her arms.

"He must have been really tired to just fall limp on you like that in front of everyone, it's not like him at all.. Unless he is finally being more open about having a soulmate."

A chuckle escaped my lips as I turned around and made eye contact with her.

Her beautiful eyes looked into mine while her blonde hair sat on her shoulders, a small smile plastered on her face.

"Trust me this is progress, you guys are doing well."

Her almost motherly-like smile was comforting in a way.

Eventually, we arrived at the hotel and were let out to the private elevators.

I walked into my room and immedietly flopped on my bed.

Going to a BTS concert in a different perspective was so cool, it felt like a dream.

I quickly changed into some sweatpants and a comfortable hoodie.

My phone began ringing, UGH! as the ring tone, I quickly answered knowing who it was.

"Han! Guess what?"

I hummed and immedietly heard a giggle.

"Our new furniture came! Look at the pictures I sent you!"

I rolled over onto my back after kicking my shoes off, my eyes going onto my bright phone screen.

I grinned upon seeing the pictures, the new apartment was coming together well and looking cute already.

"It looks super cute, I'm so excited to get there already~"

Jihyo giggled again and then I spoke up again.

"Has the clinic called you back?"

I heard some shuffling on the other side and then a gasp.

"Oh my gosh I forgot to tell you! I got the job! I start work in a week!"

I quickly smiled and sat up.

"That's amazing! Your hard work paid off! Now you can finally care for animals like you dreamed of doing!"

She giggled and then hummed.

"Well anyways I know it's late there so I'll let you go but call me as soon as you get to Korea tomorrow!"

I said okay before hanging up and falling back down on my pillow.

Now she had her dream job but I was still confused.

After studying several things and not really having a dream job I wondered what I should do. I definitely didn't want my years of college to go to waste.

I sat up again and put my phone down, then heard a knock at the door.

I quickly stood up and opened the door to reveal Namjoon. He smiled towards me as I opened the door and let him in, he immedietly went towards the bed and sat down.

I examined him and noticed he was showered and had comfy clothes on.

We made eye contact as I sat down on the other side of the bed, going back to the position I was in before.