Chapter thirty-six - Baby

Alexander POV

I stared at her while she is busy putting i.v on me. I winch when she Pierce the needle in my skin. She look at me.

"Don't tell me your afraid of needles? She said to me.

"Of course not!" I snap her. She smiled

"I'm hungry" I told her.

"Just wait I need to finished this first. " she said. Then collected all the things she used.

"What do you want to eat?" She said.

"Hmmm can I eat you?" She glared back. Then I said to her   " I want a chicken soup "

"OK just wait here." She stand up but I hold her.

"No! Let's just order. I don't want you to go" I said pouted.

"But I don't any number..."I cut her off.

"Give me your phone I will call James to deliver us food"

She give her phone then I call James. I saw her Marialle and Mark enter my room with a little girl in their hand. I watch how Mandy look at the baby then she carry it. She talked to her and the baby giggle.

Cute!

"Babe how about we make our own baby. You look good together with the baby" I said teasing her.

Mark and Marialle laughed of my remark.

"Wow! I am really impress you quickly located her huh? Marialle said smiling walking towards my direction.

"Yeah we are meant to be. I was about to board in a plane heading to Texas but I bump into her." I told them.

Mark and Marialle laughing hysterically.

"You can't loose to him. Practically saying you can't run away from him. Bro I salute you" Mark laugh like a maniac.

Mandy just scowl at them the is trying to play her hair.

"Babe put the baby here beside me" she turn to me and put the baby.

The baby quickly jump in the bed. I catch her then she wiggle trying to get out. Then Mandy sat beside her.

"How old is she?" I asked.

"She one year and half. But she very active and high energy. Urg! I don't want to have another baby. Huhuhuh" she said while faking a sob.

"But love you said you just said that your late" Mark said lovingly to Marialle.

"Shut up" she glared at her.

"Your preggo again?" Mandy asked shocked.  Then laughing.

"Hahahah... fine fine tease me. I will tease you too when you get pregnant to this man" Marialle said pointing at me.

I keep holding the baby but she keep wiggling and want to go to Mandy.

"I am not teasing you though" Mandy said. She then grab and carry the baby.

"Alex why don't you make baby look she good taking care of them" Marialle said to me. Mandy glared at her.

"Hey can we put baby Zia here, We need to go to chief. Please promise we will be back immediately" Marialle said.

Mandy look at me then I gesture her that its fine.

"Hey don't you dare make hunky punky while the baby is here OK love birds?" Marialle said playfully.

"Mommy daddy where are you going?" Zia said.

"We will go to work first. But we will go back. Be good to your mommy Mandy" she said playfully.

Great..

"Im hungry mommy" she said while tapping Mandy cheeks.

"Don't worry what do you want to eat baby?" I told her.

"Chocolate, cakes and ice cream" wow this baby girl really have a sweet toothed.

"No! You can only have one of that. And beside your hungry you need to eat proper meal. You want spaghetti?" Mandy said while sliding her hand on the hair of the baby.

"Yup I love it. Do you have baby too? Can I play her?" Wow! I look at Mandy who are now tensed.

"We don't have yet! But don't worry were currently making it." I said while I wink at Mandy playfully. She only shake her head.

James arrived with a bunch of food. Zia is now jumping because James bought a big size of cake and a ice cream.

We let her eat the spaghetti first then the cake and ice cream. After eating she become sleepy so Mandy put her beside me. After five minutes shes now snoring.

"She's cute" I tell Mandy while covering the baby with a blanket.

"Yup" she yawn then she put her head beside Zia head.

"Hey you can sleep beside me." I told her.

"No! By the way. How are you feeling? Do you dizzy or headache?" She said looking at me sleepily.

"Just come on the bed it is big enough. You can't sleep there" I said. "If you won't I will remove this again and I will carry you here"

She glared at me and walked to the other side of the bed.

"Hold her OK? She might fall out in the bed." While climbing next to me.

"Don't worry I will hug you both." She laid her beside and I put my other arm encircling her body.

Marialle and Mark went to get baby Zia. They thank me while they giggle seeing us.

"Please take care of her. And make her stay here. " Marialle said

"Don't worry I will". Hehehe I said to her.

They left with a sleeping baby Zia in Mark arms.

I immediately hug my sleeping baby beside me. She scooted her hands in my hips. Wow she's a hugger. Cute!!

I kissed her head and saying sweetly words that I hope she would hear.