*Epilogue 2*

Heartbroken.

Pain.

Tears and screams.

That's what happened when I almost died of child birth.

It scared the life out of me that I was almost taken away from my family, my mate my everything.

I stared at the scar in the mirror as I traced it with a tear trickling down my cheeks.

He wrapped his arms around me kissing my red cheeks.

"Your beautiful, with or without the scar. It shows what you've been through that that you survived. Thank you for surviving and blessing me with 6 beautiful children."

I gushed at his words and turned around standing on my toes, he picked me up and pushed me against a wall, kissing me like his life depended on it, and maybe it did.

Ever since that day, we took every moment for granted. We would try so hard to spend time with each other and with the family just in case...something would happen.

His lips trailed down to my neck, sending warmth in between my legs, I moaned grinding against him as I practically begged with my body how much I needed him.

He growled ripping me from the wall and throwing me onto the bed, without a second later, he was over me turning my body into his maze searching for the treasure, and right when his lips touched my sex, he made it known the treasure was found.

Our body melted into one another, his thrusts so fast and deep then slow and full of love. He didn't stop moving his hips as he caught one of my nipples in his mouth.

"Pregnancy done you well" he murmurs. And he would tell me that every time we made love after I gave birth or during. And it was true, my body was fluller, my skin was glowing and I bought I would look saggy and old but I still looked young and vibrant. And even if I didn't I knew he would love me none the less.

He sucked like a new born baby, earning his medicine. His thrust soon turned sloppy as I gasped arching my back as he exploded into me and I exploded onto him.

Our pants mixed and he kissed my face all over saying thank you for every single one.

"I love you...so damn much"

"I love you more my little bite Luna,"

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS OK SO I DECIDED TO MAKE A BOOK 2 and it's about THE KIDSSSSS

BUT I WANNA TRY SOMETHING NEW...I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU GUYS CAN CREATE A BOOK COVER FOR BOOK 2 AND SEND IT TO MY FOLLOWING EMAIL ADRESSES. YES I HAVE TWO JUST IN CASE BUT SEND IT TO BOTH

 littlelovely23@outlook.com and krissel2301@outlook.com

The book will be called, "His devilish love"

Book 2 of little bite Luna!

I can't wait to see what you guys create...if you create it. 

Check out my other books if you pleaseeee I love you guys and thank you for reading little bite Luna. 

Check out my instagram at nyccc._kriss