Chapter 29

After sending Little Star away to kindergarten, Cheng Huan changed her clothes and went to the Huirong Center as agreed with Hu Tianhua.

They met at the "King Hotpot". When Cheng Huan went in, Hu Tianhua already arrived.

Hu Tianhua is in his thirties. He is medium-sized person, slightly fat, with a square face. He looks very kind. When Cheng Huan comes over, he welcomes her warmly.

 "Are you Ms. Cheng?" He asked with a smile: "Did you eat breakfast already? If not, I know a good place here."

Cheng Huan said with a smile : "No boss Hu, I have eaten already."

"That fine, then let's go see the place first." Hu Tianhua also not a rambling person. He turned around and took out a key from his pocket, opened the door of the king's hot pot, and gestures with his hand: "Please."

Cheng Huan followed and went in.

The hot pot restaurant was closed for several days, and it inevitably became a little dirty inside. Hu Tianhua turned on the light and led Cheng Huan around.

The area of ​​"King Hotpot" is 250 square meters. After removing the kitchen, there are about 230 square meters. The space to put on tables and chairs in the store is quite large. Cheng Huan simply looked at it and assume she can placed about 50 tables.

While Cheng Huan seeing the place Hu Tianhua said to her: "All the things in the store are new. If you are planning to make hot pot, Miss Cheng, I can give you all these things together with the store."

He smiled like a Maitreya Buddha: "This doesn't require any additional money."

Cheng Huan thanks him and said with pity: "But I don't plan to open a hot pot restaurant."

"Oh, then forget about it." Hu Tianhua was a little disappointed when he missed a chance to make money. He smiled and asked again: "After seeing the place, how do you feel Miss Cheng?"

"Not bad."

Hu Tianhua felt relief in his heart, he found a rag, cleaned the table and chairs next to it, and invited Cheng Huan to sit: "Then let's sit down first and talk?"

Hu Tianhua was well prepared. Cheng Huan just sat down and he took a documents from his briefcase and handed them over.

Cheng Huan looked at them very carefully and asked in a doubtful way but Hu Tianhua also answered truthfully.

After reading the documents and contracts one by one, Cheng Huan felt it's has no problem, and it cut the price symbolically. Unexpectedly, Hu Tianhua was really good at talking and after only a few consideration, he reduced tens of thousands of dollars.

"Thank you so much!" Cheng Huan was excited.

It can be a little less.

"It's okay, it's okay." Hu Tianhua waved his hand, as if he didn't look at tens of thousands of dollars in his eyes: "Then can we sign a contract now?"

" Yes ." Cheng Huan was also anxious.

Three copies of contract are to be signed. The three copies of the contract are for Hu Tianhua, Cheng Huan, and the owner of the store.

Hu Tianhua made a phone call, and the property owner soon came over. He looked very young, not yet thirty years old, tall and thin, wearing pair of  glasses, wearing a meticulous suit, and looking elite.

He does n't talk too much, he showed his property certificate, ID card, etc. directly to Cheng Huan, and then to Hu Tianhua, the three signed the contracts.