26

I drag Tobias around, trying to find Caleb. I spot him, his pelvic bone leaning against the railings of the chasm. I rush over to him, dragging Tobias behind me.

"Caleb!" It's as if he's an animal. It's almost as if his ears prick up. He acknowledges me but doesn't look my way. I reach him and pull Tobias next to me. "What are you doing?" He turns to me and stares.

"Just...thinking..." I look at him confused as he turns away.

"You haven't spoke to Isabelle ye-"

"No. He hasn't." Bitch. I turn to her, just at the side of me and behind Caleb.

"What do you want?" I hiss at her, she looks me up and down.

"What's it to you?" She doesn't know? I can't risk telling her... Tobias beats me to it.

"They are brother and sister." He face almost drops to the ground. She knows what all three us are capable of, now she's heading towards the hater list. She narrows her eyes at Caleb.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why did you cheat?" I fire back. Her face flushes in embarrassment. Good.

"I...Uhh...I-I." Caleb continues to face out to the chasm, ignoring her presence. Good.

"Go away, Isabelle. I never want to see you again. Get outta my sight." She watches Caleb, who still ignores her. She looks disgusted and then leaves.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, he faces me, braves a smile and says,

"Couldn't be better." It's all to peculiar...How is he okay? The Caleb that I know should be on the floor, crying his eyes out in an emotional fit...Where'd old Caleb go?

+++

I don't see Caleb during my shopping trip with Christina. Turns out she wanted to go furniture shopping...Luckily not clothes shopping.

Tobias said he'd try and find Caleb but everyone we pass Tobias, there's no luck. Thoughts rise in my head, what if he's jumped in the chasm? What if he's done something stupid? Taken her back? Christina notices my uncertainty and ends the shopping trip. I find Tobias and we search for Caleb together.

We look everywhere. All over the pit, near the chasm, the iniates dormitory even though he's finshed initiation. His apartment. Everywhere. We're about to give up but we spot him. Slumped again the wall on the outside of our apartment.

"Caleb! We've been looking for you for ages!"

"Well I haven't moved."

"Why are you here? "

"I didn't think anyone would find me here. But you two  did." He stands up, his hair messed up and his eyes droopy.

"What've you been doing?"

"You look like your a zombie." Tobias says, joining in.

"I've been here all day." He holds up a beer bottle and throws out against the wall. What's wrong with him? I watch as he smashes several other bottles, each one getting glass in his hands.

"Stop!" I shout and he pauses, momentarily before dropping the bottle to the ground. Remarkably it doesn't smash.

"Why don't you stay at our apartment tonight?" Tobias gives me a groaning look but doesn't object.

"I'm fine, Beatrice."

"Please, I insist." I pull him in and toss a few blankets his way so he can sleep on the sofa.

He gets changed in the bathroom and me and Tobias can in our room.

"Night, Caleb." I shut the bedroom door because I get no reply. I gives Tobias a quick kiss before lunging into bed. Tobias soon follows.

"Tris? Can we-"

"Not tonight, Caleb's here!" I whisper.

"I was going to say get a midnight small but-" He stops himself, laughing. He winks so I say,

"Of course you did, Tobias." I say, sarcastically. I know exactly what he ment. We both laugh and I smuggle into his chest to go to sleep.

"I love you, Tris." He looks down at me, sternly.

"I love you."

"Good. That's all I need." I smile and give him a long, say kiss. Oh, I do love him. He amazing.

OMG!!! TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!! Also, thank you for almost 4k!! (that's amazing!!!) views!! :) Stay DIVERGEulous. Hahahaha;)