T W E N T Y

Seth Salvatore

After, Kaitlyn had settled down at the estate. I left to work. I hadn't been in the company office since I got married, they might have assumed that I was on honeymoon or something.

Paperwork was as high as a mountain. I had left this legal shits for way too long, I thought I could trust my dearest brother with it, but god was I wrong.

I spent the whole day working and sorting everything out before heading to the warehouse for a meeting with Brandon.

" Are you sure you're attacking the Vipers in cold blood? They had been our ally since your dad was in charge. " Brandon questioned my decision.

" Why shouldn't we? He attacked my wife, your lady boss, and me. " I said cocking an eyebrow at him.

" Alright. But, what happened to your last plan? I thought we were using Talia to get to her father not get in there and just kill them. " he asked.

" Alana didn't like the girl. " I sighed lighting my cigarette.

Brandon's head fell back as he laughed it off holding his stomach.

What's funny about a man trying to satisfy his wife?

" Since when did Seth Salvatore take order from someone? " he chuckled.

" I hate to admit this but that woman scared me. " I grunted under my breath.

It was until Alana came along when I knew how my father really felt when mother threatened him.

The woman was too brave and reckless for her own good, she was the only one who got the guts to defy every orders of mine, she pushed every buttons of mine, she made me felt all kind of sensations I hated to feel, and the problem was that I couldn't do anything about it.

She had me wrapped around her little finger with her attitude and her goddess of a body. Despite hating it when she disobeyed and challenged me, I found it hard to be mad or put her in her place.

Alana had become my most prized possession in such a short time. And, I wasn't mad about that, I would do anything to make the girl happy and safe.

" Yeah. You should be scared she is capable of stabbing you in your sleep and won't even feel guilty about it. " Brandon chuckled snapping me out of my thought.

" Yeah. She is something else. "

" So, we're really going on a battle with the Vipers next week huh? " he asked finally back into business mode.

" Yes. That's final. " I said puffing smoke out of my mouth.

" They are a small gang we can easily wipe out anytime. So, I think we won't have to take many men with us and you can stay back. " Brandon said.

" That's what disturb me, Bran. They are way too small to have the guts to mess with us. " I said thinking hard.

" Woah. I haven't thought about that. " Brandon furrowed his eyebrow.

" They must be working with someone bigger to have the braveness to do what they did. "

" What are you thinking? " he asked leaning closer to the desk.

" I'm thinking I have to go on the battle with you just in case they have backup or help from someone. Be sure to bring Talia, her dad, and the second in command back alive. We will be having some interrogation to do. " I said earning a smirk from Brandon.

Brandon and I talked a bit more about the plan until dark.

Tonight would be the first time I was coming home after a week of burying myself in this office thinking of a false plan.