134

SOLANDRA

I've traveled for more than 23 hours just to arrive for nothing.

I'm so tired and I haven't eaten because I was excited to see him! He even dropped the call!

I stepped out of the cafe and everyone was staring at me. Umirap na lang ako kasi hindi naman nila ako kilala. I won't stay here for long. Archi has made his decision to let another woman inside his room without even telling me that he's friends with some other girl.

Ang alam ko si Logan lang ang kaibigan niya at si Marco the MBA guy. He's been here for how many months. We've been contacting each other whenever we have time and he hadn't said a word about the girl.

I walked angrily. Good thing I left my luggage in my hotel room at hindi ako dumiretso kay Archi. God, why am I so stupid?

" Solandra!" Someone called from behind and I already knew it was Archi. I rolled my eyes. My hands are itching to touch him and I really wanted to hug him.

" Solandra!"

I continued walking. I was already near the stop and was about to hail a cab when someone grabbed my arm.

" Ano ba?!" I angrily said. It was Archi, sweating and a bit flush. He was alsi panting, maybe because he tried to run after me.

" You're really here?"

" Of course! I came here for you, you prick!" I rolled my eyes and turned my back on him. He grabbed my arm again when I was about to hail another cab.

" Nakakainis ka!" I slapped his chest. Nag-iinit ang gilid ng aking mata kasi naiiyak na naman ako. He just let me slapped him hard on his chest and when I was about to do it again, he grabbed my hands and kissed my reddish palms.

" When did you got here?"

" A couple of minutes ago." I looked away. I know I should take a rest because I could feel the jet lag on my system but I was excited to see him even if it's in the middle of the night.

He sighed and embraced me in his arms. My nose inhaled his manly scent. The way he smells became different too.

" For the record, I wasn't alone in the room. Logan's there too." he whispered. I pouted my lips and felt guilty of accusing him.

We haven't seen each other for months and we don't really contact each other from time to fime because I was really busy with medschool. Medschool plus long distance relationship, ugh, it sucks. But I love Archi. I'd do anything for us to work out.

" Where are you staying?" he asked when he let go of me.

" In a hotel. I came by just to see you and maybe have a date tomorrow."

Archi grinned and kissed my forehead. " Let's go to my room?"

" Hoy!" I slapped his chest. He laughed making other people stare at the two of us.

" God, I just want to kiss you!" he exclaimed.

I teasingly stared at him. Sinundot ko yung pisngi niya and then I tiptoed to reach for his lips. He obliged by ducking his head just to reach my lips.

" Let's go? You should meet Logan."

" And your woman!"

He massaged his forehead. " You're my woman. Kie's just a friend. She has a problem."

" Is that supposed to be my problem too?"

He shrugged. " Maybe. It's medically. So you might be interested."

I just pouted.