7

It's been a week now. When I woke up, Jimin was already awake but still in bed. It has become an habit to sleep with him, since I can't sleep in my room.

"Good morning sunshine"- Jimin said.

"Good morning"- I answered sleepy.

"College starts today"- he reminded me.

Then he got up and I stayed 5 more minutes in bed.

Once I got to the kitchen, Jimin was already eating breakfast.

"Are you excited?"- Jimin asked me.

"More like nervous"

"Don't be, you'll do great"- he said smiling at me and it gave me some kind of comfort.

"Oh before I forget, here"- He said giving me a bracelet.

"What is this for?"- I asked.

"Good luck"- He said giving me that sweet smile of his.

"You know, your smile always leaves me in a good mood. Thanks Jimin, I'll make sure to take care of it with my life...look at the time, you'll be late for work!"- I said.

"Oh, shoot! Gotta go! See you later!"- He got startled and kissed my cheek goodbye in the heat of the moment.
Once he realized what he did, he stopped midway.

"Uh...I don't know why I did that...maybe it's because you sleep with me...I mean, not like that but in my bed...and besides, we live together and all, so maybe my head just associated it with-... I'm sorry"- He explained nervously.

"It's fine, don't worry about it, just go before you'll be late"

He looked at me once again, gave a smile and left. Once he left, I gave a breath out. That sure moved something inside me.

*****
I was nervous for the first day of college, but once I saw Jungkook there, I felt a little more relieved.

Our first class was dance and on the first day, the teacher wanted a presentation in pairs of a dance. I obviously partnered with Jungkook. So after school, him and I decided to practice the choreo we made.

When we made a small break, I got a message from Jimin asking me what time I would get out so he could pick me up.
I told him I brought my car, but he insisted.

Jungkook noticed I was texting someone.

"Is everything okay?"-He asked.

"Yeah, Jimin wants to pick me up after school."- I said, focused on my phone.

"Oh... you're that close"- He commented.

Then I remembered, Jungkook doesn't know the truth. He doesn't actually know that Jimin and I live in the same house and we're actually married.

"Uh...yeah, we're good friends"- I tried to cover up. I didn't lie though.

"Uuuhhh... Taehyung Hyung won't like that"

"What do you mean?"- I asked.

"The only thing Hyung has been doing since he met you again the other day, is talking about you...he seriously doesn't shut up...I think he has a thing for you...he would be so jealous if he knew Jimin is picking you up and not him... it's like a competition mode"

I don't even know if that's a good or bad thing...I don't think I like Taehyung like that anymore...to be honest, he reminds me a little of my trauma...