《 29 - Destined Love 》

A/N:
Thank you so so much for the support and love readers! Your author appreciates it alot❤
Especially during last chapter when I legit poured my heart out writing that chapter;;
And so, I present u what you've been waiting for!^^ Enjoy~❤
~°•☆~°•☆

Girlfriend.

Such word was extremely foreign to the raven-haired man.

It was as if the word had only been introduced to him. A newly invented word that had been added to his vocubalary.

Levi was raised in a strict and harsh household. Although Kenny did appreciate him, his way of showing affection was a rougher difference than what most would usually display.

And his Aunt lived at UK with his husband before.

As a result, the raven-haired man was new to love.

Now that you are officially his to claim and love, he wished to venture into the void with you hand by hand.

You and Levi were both in bed snuggled up together.

Your head rested on his arm while his other was wrapped around you and your hands on his chest.

To which was no surprise, Levi was awake the whole time considering he has insomnia.

During the recent whole hour, the man admired your face, wondering how lucky he was to have you as his.

He'd constantly graze his fingers to caress your face or hair as well.

Although it may deem to seem creepy, Levi ignored that since it was strangely addicting.

It wasn't partly his fault why you looked astonishingly adorable.

Especially when you looked even more calm and innocent since your hair was lightly messy and your lips were lightly apart.

Now that you were in front of him, he won't let any second pass wasted with you.

Soft breaths escaped your chest to which heaved up and down.

Your eyes soon then slowly fluttered open to reveal your handsome boyfriend.

You smiled shyly to which he softened his eyes more in response.

Levi slowly raised his hand to your face before stroking small circles on your cheek.

You responded by snuggling closer to his chest. He took in your scent nestling his nose on top of your head.

You two were practically acting like lovers before but the both of you had only realized it now.

"I didn't know you admired me in my sleep.." You softly said pressing your cheek to his chest hearing his heartbeat race clearly.

"Couldn't help it love. Especially since someone beautiful and adorable is in front of me sleeping." He shrugged.

Pink hue bloomed on your cheeks before looking up to see him already glancing down on you.

"Did you just used a callname on me?"

Levi chuckled deeply kissing your forehead. "Do you like it?"

You hummed happily, smiling .

Hi arm then tightened around your body.

You frowned patting on his broad chest lightly. "Leviiiii."

He hummed, closing his eyes.

"We need to get up!" You desperately tried to escape his grasp, but it was merely impossible since he works out.