19

I wrote a lemon part now! It doesn't really affect to rest of the story so if you're not into lemons, you can skip this part! It's just that's you see how close you two get. Have fun :)

You opened the door of your room as the ash blonde male let himself fall onto your old bed. You glanced at him.

"I know you're staring at me, you weirdo." He talked into the pillow.

You gasped. How can he notice this all the time???

"I wasn't!!" You shouted at him.

He turned around onto his back as he chuckled.

"Of course you did. Look, your blushed face is a witness. Didn't know you were this perverted, (Y/N)." He smiled mischievously. You touched your face.

"Shut up! I'm not!" You laughed as he pulled you onto the bed to him and tickled you. His grip was too tight to escape.

"You like staring at me, aren't you?" He teased.

Enough teasing, I can do this, too.

"Yeah but i heard you like it too! Mina told me that you stared at my boobs the whole time during the hero name presentation, Mr. Lord Explosion Murder!!!"

He looked at you with a strange face. Was that a blush on his face? You giggled in victory as you pulled him into a kiss.

"Okay, I did. But tell me, did you unbutton your shirt on purpose this day? You weren't wearing your tie either." You remembered that this day and it was incredibly hot in this room.

"No I- I didn't, I-" he cut you off with another kiss this time he was more needy. He pressed you into the wall on which your bed stood. His hands creeped up on the sides of your body. He parted.

"Do you know how hard it is to keep your mind pure when you're wearing things like that?" He whispered into your ear.

You breathed heavily into the crook of his neck as he pressed himself more into you.

"Katsuki please I~" you hushed at him.

"And do you want to know what I did at home that day?" He growled at you.

You panted as he pulled you into another kiss. Your tongues fought for dominance, but he won without any effort. Your hand slowly creeped under his shirt, as it wandered over his abs.

Suddenly you heard a knock on your door.

"(Y/N), can I come in?" Your dad.

In no time you sat back onto your bed like nothing happened. You took the book that laid at your nightstand and pretended to read as Bakugou just sat next to you. As he looked down at himself he just quickly grabbed the blanket that laid at the end of the bed to cover up his lap.

"Yes enter." You said as you tried to untangle your hair so it looked normal again.

He stood at the door and looked at you two. He grinned.

"Your mom has to go to the weather station tomorrow morning for some short term stuff. I will go with her so we can go do some groceries afterwards okay?"

You nodded. "Afterwards we can go on some trip if you two want."

"That would be nice." You looked at Katsuki who still looked very concentrated. He hummed.

"Okay, then I will not disturb you two any longer!" He left and closed the door behind him.

You laid down the book and sat back onto the bed as you rubbed your hands over your face and took a deep breath. Then you sat back down next to Katsuki. You looked at him. Then you looked down onto the blanket and frowned.