T H I R T Y F O U R

7135 words. Vote and comment because these chapters be beating my ass and it bet not be for no reason. And keep an open mind the whole chapter.

 And keep an open mind the whole chapter

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"Nah I don't eve- stop!" Jade slapped her hands off of his face when she noticed a stray hair near his eyebrow and grabbed her tweezers to pluck it.

"Just let me.. move." Serenity waited for him to stop being extra and relaxed her arms.

"No. Don't touch my eyebrows that shit hurt."

"Curse too much."

"A habit." He dropped his face when he heard her throw the tweezers back in her nightstand and just looked at her, not having anything to do but stare and waste time.

"Stop staring it feels weird."

"Only if you make it weird. You want me to like you and not look at you?"

"Yes." The doorbell rang and she tried getting up to answer it but he held onto her and stood up. He liked being touchy. Serenity began panicking when she felt herself in the air and he just laughed while he walked to the door.

"Tana imma fall put me down!"

"You not that big." He noticed she was insecure about her weight but it really didn't bother him. She was cute in the face and he liked her body.

He held her up with one arm and opened the door with the other, seeing a girl in a middle school uniform and a cart full of cans.

"What?"

"Hi my names India and I was wondering if you or someone you know would be willing to donate to the can drive.." the girl spoke shyly, avoiding looking at his face while he looked directly at hers.

"Sorry nah."

"If you can't donate now you can always stop by the school and drop things off. Bye." She turned around and began leaving, making him stare curiously for a few moments.

"Close the door." Serenity tapped her his shoulder finally comfortable. He did just that and walked back to her room.

When he was quiet placing her back on the bed she raised an eyebrow.

"You know her?"

"Not really." He'd seen her with Ray's little sister Del but they never spoke directly because she was always really shy and quiet.. plus he just didn't talk to people he didn't know, especially thirteen years old girls.

"Oh. She looks young. Aside from the uniform."

"Yeah she like fourteen or thirteen. We playing the game or what? I gotta go in a hour." He looked down at his phone.

"Why?"