•THIRTY-ONE•

-NO ONE-

Ace happily walked inside the kitchen as he enter the backdoor, getting ready to cook a delicious pancake for them and a freshly squeezed orange juice.

But before he even reach the counter—A knife was flying toward his way as he instantly dodge it in surprised as the knife was buried deep on the wall.

It was not a simple knife. It was an Army-knife that can kill with just one slice.

He look with wide eyes to see the man with a smiley mask. Oh, he know that man. He know this day would come.

"Oh, Santino, What a pleasant surprise."

Ace smirked at the unmoving man who was holding a .45 double diamond gun on both of his hand.

"Sorry Ace, I need money."

The smiley masked man said that makes Ace annoyed. This greedy motherfucking billionaire.

"You fucking greedy billionaire, Why not kill your twin—Vicentius, instead? Wasting your time with your older brother, I have life to enjoy unlike the two of you scum."

Ace snarled at the man in front of him—If Vicentius was a mad angry bitch, Santino was Gold fucking digger who disguise himself as a hired serial murderer for a brutal bloody death and cash.

"Well, Congratulations for finding me though, That's nice of you and that fucker who order to kill me, What's his name anyway?"

Ace simpered as He grab a flour and batter as he decided to make pancakes for his love, ignoring the serial killer in front of him.

"I only accept congratulations in cash."

Santino scoffed as he pointed the gun at Ace and started to shoot, But Ace instantly duck as tons of bullet hit the wall, leaving a mark on it.

The music played through the speakers as Ace decided to grab a butter knife before he ran toward the mask man to throw it straight at the mask.

You know You sound Cocky as fuck

But go And try Good fuckin' luck

So if you ask to come and see me

Show some fuckin' dignity

Don't tell me how to live life

The mask crack into two as it reveal a handsome face of a man, He looks like Vicentius but with thicker eyebrow and gray eyes.

"Bitch! That's Ten thousand dollar!"

Santino rushed forward to punch Ace in the guts but Ace dodge the attack as he throw a strong punch on the man face as they started having fist fights.

The song—Cirque by Sub Urban played through the background as the speaker on his house played music instantly every morning.

And I make it go

Back at it again

Don't need to be in love

To have a little romance

Sing it on the spot

So watch the crowd dance

And even if they're petrified

I hear their hearts prance

Ace was almost stab on the neck with a syringe but he grab the fifty thousand dollar vase on the counter as he smashed it on Santino head.

No one can stop the war between two psychopaths, There's only one who will remain alive and a one who's shredded into pieces.

Ace started to throw every single expensive vase as he ran trying to escape from his crazy younger brother who's trying to shot him down with endless bullets.

Then the two of them heard explosion upstairs making Ace panicked as he realized that his love was out there at the garden.

T H I R T Y - O N E.