Progressing

Hey guys! I just realize that I should put "Ai" instead of "Phi" when Gulf was addressing Mew. I just remembered that they were supposed to be around the same age in this book.

I was so used to Gulf calling Mew "Phi" in real life kekeke forgive my mistake.

Enjoy this update!

--------------------------

Mew and Kaownah is on their way to school together now. They were listening to the song played in the radio, and Kaownah sing along to some of it. Kaownah was looking outside the window, when a question popped up in his mind.

"So Mew.."

"Huh", Mew hummed while still concentrating on the road.

"Any progress about you and Gulf?", Kaownah finally let out the question he has been wanting to ask.

Mew didn't give Kaownah an answer, so he turned his head to see Mew's expression. He can see a small smile crept on Mew's face.

Kaownah let out a loud laugh, and said, "Oh My Gosh! Never have I ever thought that I'll see you blushing!"

"Shut up, Kaownah! I'm not blushing. It's the weather", Mew explained, slapping his face softly.

"The weather my ass. It's six in the morning, and it's about to rain", Kaownah said, still feel the need to tease Mew. "So?", he asked, as Mew still haven't answer his question.

"He texted me yesterday", Mew said, smiling, as he remembered the nickname Gulf gave him.

"Really? What did he say?"

"Nothing much. He just thanked me for the macarons I gave him yesterday."

"That's it?"

"Yeah. What else do you think he will tell me?"

"Then why are you blushing?"

"It's none of your business, Kaownah", he winked. "We're here! Now get out from my car. I'm gonna see the love of my life", Mew said, as he grabbed his bag from the backseat and lock the car after he's sure that he took everything out.

Kaownah just shook his head, as he sees Mew running excitedly towards the hallway.

Kaownah and Mew have been friends since they were toddlers. They were neighbors and their parents are closed with each other.

This is the first time in his life to see Mew being serious about someone. Mew has always been popular among girls and boys since then, but he never payed attention to them.

"As long as you're happy, Mew.. I hope he is the right one for you", Kaownah thought, as he make his way to his class.

**********

Gulf and Mild are now walking to their class from the parking lot. Mild still can't stop teasing Gulf about the endearment that Mew gave to Gulf.

Mild read the letter that Mew gave to Gulf yesterday, while Gulf was in the shower.

"Biii~~ what do you want to have for lunch today?", Mild asks, at the same time teasing.

"Stop calling me that Mild, or else you're not going home with me today", Gulf said as he walk faster, leaving Mild behind.

"Why? Because only a certain someone can call you that?", Mild annoyingly said, giving Gulf his cheeky smile, and moving his eyebrows teasingly.

"I swear to God, Mild I-", Gulf was about to scold Mild again, and punch his arms, until he heard someone calls his name.