Chapter 25 | Everything has to come to an end

Wow we are here. The final chapter of his fighter. In this chapter will be revealed a lot and we have to say goodbye again. Before I finish writing this Chapter I just have to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. It took me 3 months to finish this book and I am excited to start a new one. But there will be a Epilogue so this is just the last Chapter in this time.

♡Have fun reading♡
*********************
Hailey's pov:

"What do you mean with I am your sister. I understand the part where you want to kill me but I don't understand the twin part"

"Don't make fun of me. But since you have no idea what is going on I will explain it to you."

"Yes please I don't understand anything anymore." I respond.

"Let's start from the beginning. There were two little Babies born. Hailey Liana Costillo and Charlie Rose Costillo. But the problem was that they couldn't keep them since they were girls and as you know they needed 3 boys first. They decided to give them into foster care. That didn't work. One of them then got into the perfect family. That was Hailey. She lived with two parents who loved her and supported her. The other one Charlie got into another family. The wife just lost her real baby so our father decided that Charlie will replace that baby. The family already had one son. Flynn. He was the one the mother loved so much. When he wasn't there my oh so lovely mother decided that I was just the perfect punching bag. But she only hurt me where no one could see the blue spots. That means only at the legs, belly and chest. She kicked me so hard that I once spit out blood. The boy didn't know anything about it, neither did the father. But when he found out my mother decided that he had enough time on this planet and killed him. Meanwhile you were living your perfect life. The only good thing I had was Daniel. I knew about him being in the snakes so I decided to join them. We were together for 2 years. He then got a mission to kill you and your family. I was so happy. I finally would get my revenge. But nothing came as I wanted. He fell in love with my stupid twin sister and suddenly I was alone again. I couldn't live with my stupid excuse of a mother anymore. So I killed her. Ahhahahah. And now my mission is to kill you."

She points her gun towards me. Damn again?

"You clearly are misunderstanding this whole situation. I didn't know that I had a twin. I am very sorry for you and what you have been through but it wasn't my fault. Also I didn't know that Daniel had a girlfriend. I was just someone to kill for him. He even told me that he loves you like half an hour ago." I respond.

"No you don't understand it. I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU. YOU HAVE FUCKING EVERYTHING. And I slowly am taking everything away from you. Your family is dead. Your boyfriend is dead and now you will die."

Dang that girl is so aggressive. She should calm down and go to the spa or something. Like bitchhhh she still is my sister. Even if she is the ugly one.

The next thing I hear is a shot. That bitch shot me in the shoulder.

"BITCH. That hurts ok. I get it you want to kill me so do it fucking fast."

"As if you dumb blonde. It will be slow and painful." I try to reach for the gun I had in my hands just seconds before. But it fell out of my hand because she shot my right shoulder and I was holding the gun with my right hand.

I will totally die if Chase doesn't show up in the next couple of seconds.

Speaking of the devil. Chase and the other Boys just stepped through the door.

The first one reacting in the moment is flynn. He runs towards me and tries to rescue me.

Well he didn't think about what he was doing. The next bullet is shot. And this time it is in Flynn's stomach.

"You stupid psycho. He was your brother. Maybe not by blood but he always acted like you are. And here you are you backstabbing bitch shooting him" I yell with tears streaming down my face.

Wait. Where is Nic.

I repeat my question. But this time loudly.

"He is dead. He got bombed by your father. Which by the way is dead. Just like the rest of your family." Chase says.

"Nothing they didn't deserve. Oh and Chase I still have one family member left. Charlie she is my twin." I say.

"I know. We heard your little conversation. I would say that this is a little family reunion." Mason now says.

"COULD YOU SHUT UP NOW. I AM TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE HERE" charlie screams.

"Girl,, if you weren't crazy you could be such a good friend to me." I respond.

"To bad you are going to die here" Charlie says.

Just as she is pulling the trigger there is another gunshot.

Where the fuck did that come from. I look to my right. It was Flynn. HE IS ALIVE.

"Not today and not with me you bitch" flynn says quietly.

We all rush towards him.

"Please don't leave me flynn. We already lost a friend today. I can't do that with two." Chase cries.

Yes the big bad gangleader has feelings.

"I am sorry. But I will meet Nic again. My boyfriend. When I see you all again I will tell you about it." These were Flynns last words.

After that we all break down and cry.

We failed. We lost two friends today.

I get up and walk towards chase who also stood up. I put my hand under his chin and lift it up.

"I know this probably isn't the right situation but when is the right situation. What I want to say is-"

He cuts me of.

"Hailey I love you."

"You bastard I wanted to say that first. Way to ruin a moment. But I love you so fucking much, it hurts."

"I know. Let's go home."

He kisses me and we finally go home. A place where I belong and where my loved ones are. I know the next time is going to be hard but with a person besides you that loves you, you can do anything. You just need to believe.
******************
Wow we are done. This book was a emotional rollercoaster. Like literally. Sometimes I was so unmotivated because when I posted a new chapter it had like 0 reads for  a week. But now everything goes so fast. We are now at over 3k reads. I am so thankful for everything and for everyone I got to know. Special thanks to Lola, da_realistqueen98 for reading this final chapter as the first person.

Don't forget there will be a Epilogue  soon.

♡L0VE Y0U, Isabella.♡