Chapter 33

*Matt Pov*

For one week I am just thinking about only one think.

She doesn't love me!!!

Then I actually started to think why I even had no interest in loving someone.

Now I remember it! My parents actually don't love each other but they were so happy and then I saw my friends' parents who love each other but fighting all the time.

Then this thought entered that love makes life very difficult and only happiness is what matters.

Yeah I know it's silly but I was just ten years old. Later I didn't give it a thought at all.

I got busy in my studies and later in our company.

I dated few but no one even brought the topic of love at all. But look at me now for the past week I am doing nothing but thinking about that word.

She is the first one that made me do this.

Suhani you are death to me! I thought chuckling.

Then my secretary entered my cabin and said "Sir, Mr.Love is here to see you."

"What?" I asked her shocked.

"Sir, Mr.Paul is here to see you." she said trembling by my shouting.

"Mr.Paul!" I said and nodded.

He entered and we did our business deal. After he returned I rubbed my temple.

Now I think about it how childishly I am thinking about the concept 'Love' in the first place. I wish someone is there to tell me before.

Well I hope it is not late now. I want to get clear about it and I don't want to hurt Suhani anymore.

She became more than my life.

When I went home and opened the door, she immediately jumped into my arms and shouted.

"Woah! What happened?" I asked her hugging.

"I got the job!" she shouted in my ear.

"What?" I asked feeling happy because she is happy.

"I got job in 'Lenox hill hospital'." She shouted and released herself.

"Congrats Babe. Let's go and celebrate." I said happily.

"Sorry Matt. But she will be busy for that. We already planned to go outside." Becks said coming from the kitchen.

"Really?" I asked Suhani disappointed.

"Yeah! Sorry. Don't worry we will celebrate again later." She said smiling.

I nodded and she went near Becks and hugged her.

"I love you....." I heard these words and turned towards them.

"What did you say?" I asked them.

"I said I love you 'Lenox hill'. Why?" she asked me looking at me.

"Nothing." I said and went inside my room.

Now I am even getting jealous of a hospital. How more stupid can I be?

For two hours I just think about the moment I met her.

I couldn't help but smile the way she screamed so much that I had to close my ears. And when she asked 'Am I a god?'.

God she is amazing women. All our banter and everything made me amused so much.

I fell into deep sleep with a smile on my face. I don't want her to leave me at all.

After sometime someone shook me waking me up.

"What?" I said yawning.

"Matt you didn't ate your dinner. It is so late." She said looking at me.

"Babe! I am sleepy." I said turning around.

"What am I going to do with you Matt? Get up!" she said making me sit on the bed.

I opened my eyes to see she is sitting infront of me with a plate full of food.

"Eat!" she ordered giving me the plate.

"I am not in a mood to." I said pushing it away.

She sighed and started to take a bite of food in her hand and placed it near my mouth.

"Open your mouth." She said gesturing.

I opened and she put the food in my mouth. But I just stayed like that.

"Do I need to tell you to chew it too?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

Immediately I started to chew it. She just continued feeding me and I just sat there struck and ate all of it.

"See wasn't it simple. Now here let me clean it." she said and rubbed my mouth with the napkin she brought.

"You go to sleep now." she said and got up leaving the room.

I just sat there with mouth wide open. What just happened?

Even my own mom didn't feed me as far as I can remember. In this moment I am feeling this amazing feeling in my heart.

She returned and said "Why you did still not went to sleep Matt?"

"I am waiting for you." I replied.

She smiled and laid down beside me.

"I missed you." I said caressing her cheek.

"Seriously Matt! You just saw me few hours back." She laughed and snuggled closer to me.

I closed my eyes and let sleep consume me...........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt you are gone....................

i am so sorry i am so late with these updates today...............

How is this getting inside Matt's brain................

Hope you liked it... i know these are small updates.

But trust me in few days this will be over...........

Comment plz and vote..................................................