Epilogue | Part 1

Here we are the first part of the Epilogue. I want to do it that way because you can see a bit of the rest of their lives and idk I just love writing a bit new stuff.

♡Have fun reading♡
*********************

Eight years later

Hailey's pov:

Wow I am now 25 and Chase is 26. A lot happened since the day Nic and Flynn got killed. The first 3 years were rough. First of all we had to go to the funeral of them. A couple of months later we graduated, after that everything went down.

Chase found his way to the alcohol. He was drunk nearly every single day. He would yell at me how much of a bad person I am, but I stayed with him. I promised myself to catch him when he falls and that was the point where I reacted.

I sent him into rehab. He was there for nearly a year.

He missed my 18th birthday, but I didn't have a party or something.

When he came back he was sober. But then the suicide thoughts began. I know it sounds hart but life isn't always easy. He went into another year into therapy and I decided I couldn't life like that anymore. It was all just too much.

I packed my stuff and left.

I felt terrible for it but I was just so done with everything. I stayed in contact with Mason and he told me that Chase was doing so much better. He found a new girlfriend.

Well she was a whore. And Chase knew that tagt was the only way to get me back. I decided to go back home. I was now turning 20. And I thought it would be just another lonely birthday, but Chase planned something.

He broke up with his girlfriend weeks ago and took me to the beach where we celebrated my birthday.

He asked me if we could be together again and I said yes.

We grew up more. Not that high school shit anymore. We were ready for another try.

It went so well he even engaged to me 2 years later.

And that leads us to today. Today is my wedding day ahhhhh.

My bridesmaid is Holly, she is my best friend. I met her while I was in Florida when I left Chase. She was there for me from the beginning. And she is here now.

The betrayal of Charlie hurt me and it was hurt to trust people again but Holly made it work.

Also if you ask, wasn't she working at the club? Yes but after we came home when I was 17 I told them that I would quit. So yeah.

We have half an hour left. Then I am Mrs. Adam's. I am soooo excited.
I found the perfect dress for the perfect man.

The music starts to play and Holly and Mason walk in front of me

The music starts to play and Holly and Mason walk in front of me. I walk alone since I don't have a father. And I don't need one. The moment I see Chase I start to cry. He just looks so handsome.

The ceremony starts and I couldn't be happier. The I do part is done.

"Now I pronounce you to Mr and Mrs Adams, you may kiss the bride now"

And heck yeah that was a movie kiss.

We get out of the church.

"We are fucking married, holy shiiiit"
I yell, yeah I now, really mature.

"You are more beautiful than I could ever imagine. I don't know why I deserve you. But here you are. Mrs Adams"

"Yes Mr Adams I am all yours"

The evening went beautifully, currently we are in a private jet on our way to our honeymoon. We fly to Fiji.

See, in the end everything will turn out the right way, even if sometimes it is hard to believe.
*****************
Yayy part one of the Epilogue. I loved writing it and damnn it was hard to find a good dress. Stay tuned for the last two parts of the Epilogue, there is going to be some drama.

L0VE Y0U,Isabella.