Epilogue | Part 3

Ok I am getting emotional. The last chapter of everything in this story. I wrote the whole Epilogue on one day. It took me three months to finish this so just THANK YOU.
I reccomend you listening to the song that is on top of the Chapter.
Now for the last time in this story.

♡Have fun reading♡
*********************

20 years later:
(Hailey is 47 and Chase is 48)

Hailey's pov:

I love my family. We have three sons and one daughter. And yes she is the youngest.

Our oldest son is 19 his name is Nic Elio Adams. After him there is our son Flynn Leo Adams he is 16 and our last son is Liam Carter Adams he is 14. The baby of our family is our 12 year old daughter her name is Deliah Blair Adams.

She is so pretty already. And I feel like she is never going to date someone. Her brothers and her father are so protective over her.

After we had Deliah, Chase and I decided that she would be our last child. I was 35 and I was happy with the four beautiful children we had.

When Nic turns 21 he will be the new boss of the gang. He wants it that way. Even though I am not happy because it is so dangerous.

I know how dangerous it can be. I still think about Nic and Flynn a lot. I hope they look down on earth and see what we created. I hope they are proud to see the children with their names. And lastly I hope they are happy up there together. They can grow old together on their on way and we will meet them again. The time just needs to be right. And then they can tell us all about their new life.

Chase is now not only a gang leader. No he built his own multi million dollar business. And it is all legal.

I decided that I wanted to write books. So now I am a New York times bestseller. I know it sounds weird because I was always that badass girl who was against everything.

But I learned that sometimes you have to change to move on in life. I am happy with everything I have. I have beautiful health children and a husband who loves me since I was 17.

I am happy to grow old with him and I hope that I will be able to go to every wedding of my four children.

Ok nothing is always perfect and we had ups and downs but right now is the perfect up.

I look outside the kitchen window and see that my Children and my husband are running around in the garden. Even if they are older and my man is 48 they still are children.

I now have my own family.

.......

Live can be perfect. You just have to believe in it and spend all the time you have with your loved ones.
~Hailey Liana Adams

ͲᎻᎬ ᎬΝᎠ.

***********
I am so sad that it ended but I think the ending is beautiful. I have to admit I cried a little at the part with Nic and Flynn.

The song is so beautiful.(the one on top of the chapter)

I hope you have an incredible day.

Thank you and goodbye.

L0VE Y0U, Isabella♡