» 38

Hyuna looked up, eyes wide in shock at the sudden words the figure had just spoke.

It was a boy from another class in her year, someone Hyuna had never interacted with before, yet here he was, leaning against the table with an eye brow raised and his demeanour confident.

It made the girl want to shrivel into a hole, due to her being in shock she didn't respond, which annoyed the boy a little. He reach out and grabbed Hyunas jaw, tilting her head towards him as he squished her cheeks harshly.

"What, don't you speak? I'm sure your pretty lips could move for m-"

A jaw breaking crunch filled the room, the once vibrant, busy cafeteria dropped quiet almost instantly.

Hyuna gasped as her hands flung to her mouth in shock, eyes wide as she watched the boy hit the floor.

She couldn't process what was happening, whispers having now filled the room as she looked up to meet eyes with non other than Na Jaemin.

"Did you see that!"
"Why would he do that?"
"Who is that girl anyway?"
"Bet she's the new slut he's going to bring home."
"Such a typical thing for him."
"That was hot, I wish I could spend the night with him."

The boy still had his ring adorned fist clenched as he tore his eyes from hers and down the the boy who's eyes held anger.

He gently touched his nose, blood now prominent on both his face and hand making his rage boil. He looked up to the younger boy and smirked.

"Don't talk to her like that." Jaemin said confident, standing his ground as he straightened his posture, looking down at the boy who started getting up.

The other boys posture almost just as strong and intimidating, a mirthless, sadistic smile still etched on his face as he tilted his head with a crack.

"You're going to regret that." His words spilled poison and before the blink of an eye, the elder boy threw a punch at Jaemin.

His head whipped to the side at the forceful impact, the sound of skin punching skin filled the deadly quiet room.

Jaemin slowly looked back to the boy, spitting onto the floor to rid his mouth of the metallic blood that infiltrated it. Jaemin sent another blow to the boys face.

The older boy had had enough, taking this moment as an opportunity and throwing himself onto Jaemin in a straddle. Throwing endless blows into the boys face as Jaemin tried to use his might to get him off.

Hyuna eyes began to sting, tears threatening to spill as she screamed for him to stop, begging the older boy but to no avail.

Her vision grew blurry from the glaze of tears covering her eyes, and as she blinked them free she watched as someone pried the boy off of Jaemin and getting dragged out of the cafeteria.

Hyunas body at this point was shaking in worry and shock, eyes falling to the boy automatically. His state made the put in her stomach churn more times than you could count, the horrific feeling to vomit started growing.

Bile creeping up her throat as she dropped to her knees, his face was battered and bruised and blood trickled slowly from the corner of his lip.

"Hyuna, come closer." His words were weak as he motioned for the girl to come closer, and so she did. Her ear was near his lips, waiting for something to indicate if he was okay.

But his next words made Hyunas heart drop.

"Did I win?"

—————

Oooo bad boy Jaemin is making a return.