✨Bonus Chapter (Kimberly+Lucas)✨

Lucas + Kimberly

“You are the last thoughtin my mind before I drift off to sleep andthe first thought when I wake up each morning”

in my mind before I drift off to sleep
and
the first thought when I wake up each morning”.

Unknown

– Unknown

_______

Lucas's Pov.
◀️️▶️

I entered into my house. Toys were Scattered everywhere in the living room. I untied his tie and went upstairs to my room. Keith and Leith were sleeping on bed with their mother.

'Lazy girl... my lazy girl'

"Kim, wake up", I slightly shook her. But she didn't wake up. In her place, Little Leith woke up. "Dada", he called out and extended his small arms for me. I picked him up and kissed his cheeks.

"When did you return?", Kimberly asked. "Just 5 minutes ago", I said pinching her nose. Keith was still sleeping. That was good for me cause my older son was quite possessive over his mother. He didn't let me to go near his mother. But Leith was on my side.

"I think Keith get my possessiveness. But it's good and bad equally. He don't let me kiss you or touch", I said hugging my wife with little Leith. But Leith did something, that broke my trust. He kissed his mother lips. I pulled him and got a sweet and naughty smile in return.

'Traitor!!!'

"I think your naughtiness is taken by our Leith. Now stay with them. I go and make food for them", Kim ordered and left for kitchen. I laid Leith on the bed and tried some baby talk. The twins were 2 years. He crawled towards Keith and called him,"Kith.. Kith.. uwp uwp".

'My little baby just called his brother'

I took out my mobile and made a video. Leith liked camera. He gave a heart melting smile and carried on waking his brother up. But Keith didn't attempt to wake up. He turned and carried on his sleep, putting his thumb in his mouth.