twenty eight

Hospital Wing

Pansy opened the door and looked around to see an awake Draco with Madame Pomfrey and Blaise.

"Draco!", Pansy ran towards him and tackled Draco into a hug. "Are you feeling alright? Are you in any pain? I missed you so much!", she stacked question after question, after question.

"Excuse me, Miss Parkinson, I believe Mr Malfoy will feel better if you gave him a moment to breathe instead of stressing him with questions the moment he wakes up.", Madame Pomfrey tapped Pansy on the shoulder.

"Oh, oops!", Pansy laughed and went off the bed.

Draco reach over to a bedside table and tried feeling for his phone, but he couldn't find him phone. That set off a panic alarm in Draco's head.

"Where is it, my phone?", Draco used all his limited might to lift himself up using his arm. Pansy forcefully pushed Draco back.

Pansy lifted the phone in Draco's face, "Wow, Draco you're panicky!", Pansy laughed joking.

"Great to see you too.", Draco smiled and received the phone as tears came from her eyes.

"You missed a lot of lessons, you git!", Pansy cried as she gave Draco a tight hug and pulled him into a sitting position. "Why, Draco? I thought you were fine! Draco, I'm so sorry I didn't notice that you were hurting this whole time!", Pansy tightened her embrace as Blaise's eyes started tearing up. He joined the hug too.

"Me too, I'm so sorry that I didn't ask what happen, I didn't support you.", Blaise added in. Draco didn't know what to do except started crying too.

As the three of them hugged each other tightly and crying, Madame Pomfrey gave them a gentle smile. The Golden Trio also appeared in the Hospital Wing and watched them, a smile also plastered on their faces.

"Should we join?", Ron joked, but Hermione happily joined in the hugged. Seeing this, Rom shrugged his shoulders and joined too.

Harry stood there awkwardly.

After a second or two, the group hug ended.

"Here are your notes, Dray. Don't want you repeating 7th year for the second time! The next time you'll be alone!", Pansy laughed and handed his books back over to him.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't worry, Pansy.", Draco sniffed as he took the books. "I'll do better than you."

Pansy eyed Draco, "Oh, you're on, Dray. When I win I'm going to make sure you kneel on the floor and bow to me.". Pansy grinned confidently.

"You mean, if you win.", Draco retorted. The two exchanged glances between them.

Since their first year in Hogwarts, Pansy and Draco (along with Blaise of course) found themselves being with each other more often than not. Their friendship has gotten extremely close knitted in their journey to year 7s. Who would ever knew that they were spending an extra year together?

Harry looked at Draco, relieved.