𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 24 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝖿𝖾

♪can we kiss forever- kina

y/n~ your name

e/c~ (your) eye colour

f/c~ favourite colour

c/n~ crush's name

c/h/c~ crush's hair colour

c/e/c~ crush's eye colour

c/a~ crush's age 

c/s~ crush's school

f/s~ favourite singer/band

f/d~ favourite drink

r/g/n~ random girl/boy if you want

♡︎

I looked up from my mug of F/D to see that he was still here.

"Unbelievable" I thought shaking my head in disbelief.

I first came to this 24 hour cafe a couple months ago and even though the food and drink wasn't the best, I still came because of this one boy. 

He would always arrive before I did and leave after I had left, as well as sit at the exact same table every time he came. It was kinda weird but cute at the same time.

He had C/H/C and C/E/C eyes and looked around my age. And yes, it's fair to say I've developed a massive crush on him- even though I don't know his name. 

I paused writing my English essay and took another look over my mug in his direction. It was only us in here and a worker, though she was out the back. I so desperately wanted to catch his attention but he was just making it impossible. He would never notice me staring at him and as soon as he even remotely turned his head in my direction, I would blush and go back to my work.

My friends keep on telling me to go up to him if I want to catch his attention that badly, but I'm way to shy. So I've resorted to staring at him from afar, which was good enough a couple months ago but not even close now.

"I just wanna talk to him." I mumbled to myself, chewing on my pencil. When suddenly I had the greatest idea.

~

It was the next day and I had arrived at the cafe at my usual time of 2 in the morning. Before entering the cafe I stuck my head in to make sure he was there and there he was, sitting at his usual table sipping his drink.

I smiled to myself and ordered my favourite drink, taking occasional glances in his direction but he was fast asleep.

"How does someone fall asleep that quickly?" I muttered out loud.

The girl behind the counter paused from making me my drink and laughed. 

"I know right! Beats me." She shrugged and handed over my finished drink, which was a F/D (obviously). 

Her name was R/G/N and we had become quite close since I started going here. She also had a very unusual power of knowing everything, and I mean everything about everybody.