Chapter 34

*Suhani Pov*

I am so happy. I finally got the job in my dream hospital.

When I first came to New York I got hit by a car while crossing the road.

Then I was taken to this hospital. I looked around it and fell in love with it.

My dream to become a doctor is my Mom's but to work here is my own dream. Which got just fulfilled.

In one week I need to go and join there.

These are the thoughts going through my brain while I am sleeping beside Matt.

My phone ring disturbed me from my thoughts and I had to wake up.

I opened my eyes and felt him still hugging me tightly. I took my phone and answered it without seeing the caller Id.

This has become a very bad habit of mine.

"Hello!" I said sleepily.

I calmly listened to whatever they are saying and said "I will be there."

After hanging up I removed myself from him without waking him up and started packing my clothes.

I even book the tickets online so that there will be no rush.

I continued packing the clothes and in the middle Matt groaned waking up.

He looked at me and asked "What are you doing?"

"Packing!" I replied as a matter of fact.

"What? You are leaving me again? You can't leave me and I will not allow you!" he shouted getting near me and held my shoulders.

"What will you do?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know. I will lock you here and I will also lock myself." He replied looking around.

"Matt! Look down." I said calmly.

"What?" he asked me not understanding.

"Look down dear husband." I said and he immediately looked at the suitcase.

"Why are you packing my clothes?" he asked me confused.

"I am throwing you out." I replied rolling my eyes and continued packing.

"You will not. I know you." he said smugly.

"Then why did you thought that I am leaving you again if you know me so much." I said.

He opened his mouth to say but couldn't get any words.

"You are right I don't know you." he whispered.

"My dad called me and asked us both to visit India." I said continuing the packing.

"You mean we are going to India?" he asked surprised.

"If we are visiting India then it means we are going to India." I replied looking at him.

"Right! For how many days? So that I will call my secretary and inform her." he asked.

"For five days maximum. I need to join here too right." I replied.

He nodded and left kissing me.

After all the packing is over, we both got ready to leave.

"Hey Babe! Why is your bag so small than mine?" he asked lifting them.

"That's because I already have some clothes at my home. And I can't wear these western clothes there as many relatives of mine will come and visit us." I explained and he just nodded.

I am going to die there because my relatives will kill me if they know that I married an American man.

I hope my dad will save me from their wrath.

*Matt Pov*

I really got terrified when I opened my eyes and saw that she is packing her bags.

I don't want to leave me like never.

But when she told me that we both are going to go to India together, I got relieved.

But after getting on the plane the main thought entered my mind.

I am going to meet her father. I didn't ask his permission while marrying his daughter.

For god's sake! I didn't even ask Suhani's permission while marrying her.

"What are you thinking?" she asked bringing me out if my thoughts.

"About your dad!" I replied looking at her.

"Don't worry! You will live definitely or I hope so." She joked and laughed at my expression.

I pulled her to my side and held her like that.

I want her to be happy like this forever.............

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here comes India..................

Matt need to do go through few things here in five days......

Comment plz and vote...................................