43

Since the last 4 days Nayeon has been avoiding me.

She would see me and walk away in other direction. Even if I caught up to her, she would act like she's using her phone or straight up ignore me like I don't even exist.

My own best friend is behaving as if I'm someone non-existent. I know she did that for me but I didn't want that!

Sure I wanted to make Mina understand but not at the cost of losing my best friend.

I was hell bent to make her talk to me again. If Mina has a problem with that, she will have the compromise. But I'm not losing Nayeon.

We were all having lunch. Well Me and Mina separately from the girls.

The girls were all avoiding both of us. I could feel Mina's sadness as she had gotten pretty close with everyone but no matter how I hard I tried, they would not talk to me or tell me about Nayeon.

When I had enough, I stood and went to the girls' table and stood in front of her.

"We need to talk." I said but no one even looked at me. They continued their conversation like I was some statue.

"Nayeon we need to talk." I said loudly making everyone in the whole cafeteria quiet. Nayeon looked around and sighed.

She stood up from her chair and dragged me to our empty classroom.

"What the hell is problem?" She asked me with red eyes.

"My problem? What is your problem? You have been avoiding me since forever." I said making her chuckle bitterly.

"I'm just holding my end of the deal you elephant head. I made a promise to your girlfriend that I'll never talk to you but you are here making a scene for the whole school to see." She raised her voice which triggered something inside me.

I started walking towards her and she started walking back. When her back reached the wall, her eyes widened.

I caged her and now she had no where to run away from me.

"What do you think you're doing?" She whispered shouted.

"Who told you to fill Mina with all those lies?" I asked and she chuckled again.

"So you're worried about that? Don't worry only we know it so she'll never know about it if you don't tell her." She said and I scoffed.

"Will you lie to her again if I kiss you right now and tell her we kissed again?" I asked as I inched towards her.

She looked at me surprised and tried to push me away but I wasn't backing away this time.

"You're insane Jaehyun." She said still struggling to get away.

"Yes I am. I don't like how you handled the situation. Now be a good girl and come with me to tell Mina the whole truth." She stopped fidgeting and looked me with poker face.

"There is no way I'm doing that."

"Do you really want us to part ways?" I asked and she nodded.

I moved back and sat on one of the chairs. What was I thinking? That things will ever be normal again after that kiss that I initiated?

I heard the door shut which indicated that Nayeon had left the room leaving me all alone again.

I thought I'd write one more since the pain is better now.

Be happy and be safe