Chapter 14

*Art is not mine*

-----------------------------

After gathering all the princesses in the war room, Adora introduced Scorpia to everyone. The other princesses were skeptical as to why there was yet another Horde member in the castle, but showed their upmost respect and kindness towards her. Which the hybrid appreciated greatly. 

When Entrpta came into the room, however, it took everyone a moment to realize that she was actually there and they weren't seeing a ghost, they all ran over to wrap the engineer in a big group hug. Many tears were shed during the sweet moment as Entrapta explained what she had been doing in the Fright Zone while they were reminiscing her "death". 

Adora was happy that the Rebellion was back together and all, but her mind kept drifting off to Catra and what she could possibly be going through as the minutes went by. She eagerly wanted to devise a plan together and put it in to action so that Catra can get away from that place, but she wanted everyone to have a moment with Entrapta. After all, they had spent many months thinking that the purple haired girl was dead. 

The moment everyone was done catching up with the engineer, Adora immediately shared her plan to rescue Catra. It did take  a bit of convincing though since they still didn't trust the brunette completely, which was to be expected from them as a reaction to being involved to save her. But they eventually came around and agreed to help Adora out. 

Entrapta volunteered to go ahead and scout out where Hordak was keeping Catra, still affected by the fact that Hordak would do such a thing to the feline. 

Scorpia refused to stay behind and insisted she came to help rescue Catra, Adora eventually agreed and came to the conclusion that Scorpia could help lead them to Catra. Especially since its been a while that Adora has actually set foot in the Fright Zone. 

With everything set in place, they prepared themselves to save the magicat tomorrow. This was all too sudden to be acting out after just seeing the video, so they all decided to act on the plan later tomorrow.

-----------------------------

Later that night, after all the other princesses went back to there respective kingdoms and with the exception of Scorpia and Entrapta staying in Brightmoon, Adora couldn't sleep.

 It was almost like a repeat from when she first slept in the castle, although Catra had only been in the castle for a few weeks, the blonde teen had immediately gotten used to having the feline sleeping in the same bed as her. 

So here she was.

Laying in her cold, empty bed, staring up at the ceiling, while thoughts about Catra clouded her mind. 

What could Hordak be doing to her right now? Was Catra okay in this moment in time? What was that on the tracker pad they had watched earlier?

She had so many running around in her head that she abruptly sat up and groaned out loud, she needed as much rest as she could get so she could properly focus on saving the brunette, but all this worrying wasn't doing her any good. Could you blame her though?

Swinging her legs to the side of the bed, Adora stood up and shivered as her bare feet met the cold, shiny floor of her bedroom. 

Taking the blanket sheet with her, Adora walked out to her open balcony and looked out towards the whispering woods. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she shook her head.

I should have listened to my gut and went with her, at the very least she could have brought some back up with her just in case something like this happens.