Authors Notes/ Upcoming Stories

Hello Everyone! Thank you for reading "And Then There Were Five"!

This was my first ever story on Wattpad and I surprised myself by finishing it in only a month! This story was something I'd been wanting to write for a while but never worked up the guts to because I was afraid it would get little to no attention since it was such a Niche Genre. I don't see many Polyamory stories out there with five members. Usually it's four at most, and it's mostly regarding werewolves.

I don't feel like I expressed enough personal time between Ricky and each of his new husbands, so I plan to update occasionally with a few One Shot Stories. 

If you enjoyed this story, feel free to check out my other work below! Or if you'd like to support me, check out the "Buy Me A Coffee" Link on my profile. All Tips are appreciated!

~&~ Upcoming Stories ~&~

Second Time's A Charm(BxB) - In progress

Warning: Mature/sexual scenes, torture, murder, gore, bondage

Genre: Time Travel/Redemption/Demons/Spirits/Supervillains/Open Relationship

- Plot: Cain, an ex-noble, dies as a common thief thanks to the manipulation of his wicked half-brother. Luckily, due to the power of a magic scroll he'd stolen, he finds himself back in the past instead. This time around he decides to reboot his villainous identity under an alternate ego so he can properly get revenge on the family that ruined him. However things don't go entirely to plan, and soon he finds himself distracted by his old villainous boss who seems to have taken a new interest in his criminal career...

Not My King (BxB)

Not My King (BxB)

Warnings: Mature/sexual scenes, blood

Genre: Isekai/Magic/Monsters/Royalty/Medieval/sabotage

- Plot: Ren was living an unextraordinary life when one day he find finds a strange talking jewel in his pocket. Suddenly he's whisked away to another dimension full of castles and magic. In order to return home, he must get help from the king, who is the only one that knows how the jewel's power works. The problem? He's surrounded by dark wizards who have convinced him that Ren is a criminal. Now he must hide among the castle staff and somehow get close to the king before the wizards catch on and use the jewel for something much worse.

 Now he must hide among the castle staff and somehow get close to the king before the wizards catch on and use the jewel for something much worse