Chapter 66

Aelia's pov

-

Luna🌙: Open your window

Aelia☀: why?

Luna🌙: ajxowoskwkxj just do it

I walked over to my window that was facing my neighbours'. My hands found the hook and I lifted it

"Hello there" Luna smirked

"What are you doing here Amon?" I questioned

"Can't I come see you?" she asked

"No" I said sternly, honestly I wanted her to. I just couldn't put aside my fucking pride.

"I wanted to give you this" she said, Luna climbed into the room and handed me a red rose.

A familiar feeling rose within me. My heart fluttered, I trailed my eyes over the rose in her hands.

"Honestly, you never leave my mind. But I didn't want to bring three bouquet of roses. Instead I just settled for one." she said, my fingers wrapped the stem of the rose.

"I miss you Aelia" she mumbled, I was speechless right now. She's so fucking precious that it stunned me

So I hugged her, I hugged her like she was leaving forever. I hugged her like there was no tomorrow. I hugged her like I was never letting go.

Her arms wrapped around my back, and her chin rested on the tip of my head. The hot tears travelled from my eyes and soaked her shirt. My sobbing continued to be trapped within her embrace. Her fingers ran through my hair in a slight attempt to calm me down.

"I miss you so much" I muttered into her chest. Her phone vibrated into her pocket.

"Fucking Hell. I have to go" she groaned, is she being for real right now? I pulled away to see her staring at her phone.

"Really-"

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" she groaned and shoved the phone in her pocket. She kissed my cheek and unraveled out of my touch. I instantly felt cold. Luna backed away and placed her feet through the window, she glanced at me and sighed.

She came back in and cupped my cheeks, her warm touch sent heats through my body. My heart race sped up. Our faces were inches apart and her hot breath lingered on my lips. She leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead. It was small sweet gesture that caused goosebumps to crawl along my back

"I love you" she mumbled before heading back towards to window.

I walked over and she was already on the grass, she ran towards her car quickly. The engine started and echoed through the street. Within seconds she was gone.

"I love you too"

---------------------------

Luna's pov

-

I swear to Hell I will lose my fucking mind right now. It's not what it looks like! Zeus knows I'd never give up the chance to make things smooth with Aelia.

I jumped from the window pane and landed onto the grass, feet first. I checked my phone once again

Dad👿: Maddy requested a deal

Even with a wiped memory, this bitch was still making my fucking life miserable. I felt like fucking Shit to leave Aelia like that. I slid into my car and I turned on the engine. I was so close to finally getting her back.