I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Parties, Ghosts & Ex-Lax.

The next thing I knew, my head started to spin, and my surroundings were becoming blurry and distant. I gasped with shock, and to be honest the force in which I was pulled back knocked most of the air out of me. It was like I was getting sucked through a big tube, and I was suddenly in a house, surrounded by 100s of other people and music blaring all around me.

Like when I first ended up in the field, I was breathing heavily, and I leaned against the wall behind me to stop myself from collapsing.

What the hell was happening to me?

I looked around and took in where I was. It was Tyler’s house; I had been here before with Eve. I was in his living room at the minute, barely able to see anything due to the swarming amount of people dancing and drinking all their dignity away. I was in the corner of the room, still finding it difficult to catch my breath.

“What the hell is wrong with you people?!” I yelled, looking at thekids that I went to high school with, completely ignoring the fact that I was having some sort of seizure “None of you are going to help me?! You selfish bastards!”

The screaming just made me more breathless. Still people carried on with that they were doing, completely ignoring my screams.

Then I saw a group of people in front of me, clearly drunk as the guys kept pushing each other and saying ‘dude’ way too often. The tall blonde boy shoved his rather large friend violently, and by large I mean fat. This kid had clearly never heard of willpower, he was HUGEE!

Anyway, he shoved the ball of lard directly in my direction. My eyes widened as I realised I was about to be crushed by shamu, and I sucked in a breath preparing to feel the impact.

But that never happened.

What did happen is the fat kid came toppling towards me, and instead of flattening my body like a pancake against the wall, he went straight through me and smacked the wall that I was stood in front of. After he composed himself from giggling, he walked back over to his friends who then walked off to get a little more intoxicated that they already were.

They didn’t even know I was there. That boy should have crushed me, he went straight through my body, and probably shattered the foundations of Tyler’s house as he made contact with the wall, but that weren’t the point.

My mouth hung open like I was trying to catch flies.

Then the sudden realisation of what was happening to me hit like a golf club to the head.

I was dead.

I was a ghost.

JARED POV

“Dude if you carry on at this rate you will get AIDS” Max laughed as he leaned against the counter, taking another swig of his beer.

“Don’t you worry, I'm not a fool I wrap my tool” I responded, also drinking my beer and turning my head away from Max. We were in the kitchen, talking about the girl who I’d just finished with upstairs. I could not even remember her name, to be fair I could barely remember what we actually did upstairs and that only happened around half an hour ago. She really didn’t make an impression.