Wow im sad. But lessa get this pArTy StARted 🤠 (21)

(UNEDITED)

You finally made it to the mansion; the dark oak of the woods and the night sky filled with the scent of fresh rain made you a feel a bit off, but you brushed it off as 'first sleep-over feelies', if you consider this a sleepover.

You let out a shaky breath, gripping your suitcases leather handle and your backpack strap, you looked over at Dr. Smiley and Leo, who were chatting with each other quietly. Helen was grabbing his jacket, before slamming the car door shut and shoving the keys in his pocket, before nodding at you to walk to the porch.

You held up a fist to knock on the smooth, wooden exterior of the front door, only for it to swing open, making you jump back a little bit, but no one seemed to notice.

You looked up to see Toby smiling down at you, before he gestured you all in and even took your bags for you, which you thanked him for and scanned the room for any familiar faces... Or masks.

No, not the corona masks... sighhhhhh—

You spotted a few friends of yours: Jane, Kage, Brian, Jeff, and BEN, along with Toby, of course.

You inhaled the almost 'cinnamon-y' scent, and instantly relaxed as you walked over to the group whom were chatting in hushed tones, before they saw you and seemed to tense a bit.

You rose a brow, and shoved your hands in your (jean/jacket) pockets and smiled a them lazily, "Heyo, uh, guys." You spoke awkwardly, before BEN beamed at you and everyone else.

Wait, no... it was a mischievous beam!—

"Guys! Now that (Y/n)'s here, we can actually have some fun! Kinda like a big sleepover, right, (N/n)? Oh! Let's order pizza! Dominos sounds pretty good!" He jumped over to you, wrapping an arm around your shoulder (which made you grunt awkwardly and glare at him), as Brian shook his head.

"No, not yet. (Y/n) has to meet, uh... 'Boss', first, I guess. BEN, can you take her to his office, I'll go go get Timothy." He tensed again, along with everyone else; even BEN and Jeff, and they didn't normally ever get nervous.

________________________

You noticed Jeff glare at BEN whilst he escorted you towards a dark hallway (with his arm still wrapped around you), which made you slightly concerned for the two goofballs.

'Did they get into a fight or something?'

"So, you met Dr. Smiley and Helen, right?" He queried nonchalantly, slinging his arm off your shoulder, as you were taller than him and it probably made him physically uncomfortable.

You nodded, humming in a bored tone, till you both stopped abruptly in front of two large, fancy doors, polished in dark oak and brass outlining and plates, they seemed to glare down at you because of how damn tall they were—

BEN nudged you forward, gesturing towards the door as you stumbled a bit, before grasping into the cool, smooth knob and twisting it open.

"Good luck." You heard him say teasingly, before footsteps echoed away down the corridor as you let out a shaky breath, opening the heavy door with a grunt.

Once you entered, you felt your stomach flip upside down as your blood ran cold, making you feel weak and shaky, as if you haven't eaten at all in a week, and your legs turned to jelly as you sucked in a breath; standing awkwardly and waiting for the Creeps' 'boss' to speak.

He did.

And it felt like his words crushed your brain into honey.

"Hello, Miss (Y/n), it's nice to finally meet you face-to-face." He spoke with no actual sign of pleasure or niceness, instead, cold and blunt.

A shiver clawed down your spine as you gulped thickly, before nodding, "Yeah, nice to meet you as well, Sir." You felt a relief bubble up inside you for not stumbling over your words to make you look less puny than you already did, as his nodded and hummed, his slender fingers folded on top of each other neatly on his desk, his back a straight line as he looked down at you...

Even though he lacked eyes.

And a face in general.

'Hah, 'nice to meet you face-to-face', or lack thereof—'

"Yes, I do in fact not portray any facial features. Is that an issue, Miss (Y/n?" His voice now held something; amusement and resentment, as you cowered under his 'gaze'.

You shook your head, putting your hands up, "N—nope! Absolutely nothing scares me about you, definitely nothing at all..." you smiled nervously, not meaning to use your natural 'defense' of sarcasm.

He nodded, knowing damn well you were terrified of him, but continued nonetheless, "Well, that's reassuring; I do hope you become comfortable in this mansion, Miss (Y/n), you'll be here for awhile, after all... And do be sure not to make anyone angry and start picking fights, because I'm to busy to care if anyone kills you or not." He stated nonchalantly, adjusted some papers on his desk, before stuffing them neatly in a drawer and 'looking' back up at you.

You swayed awkwardly back and forth on the heels of your feet, looking anywhere but his... face..?

"You may be excused, Miss (Y/n). I already know you are no threat to us. Good day." He gestured for you to leave at the door, as you nodded and said a quick, 'thank you, sir,' before leaving.

Once you shut the (very heavy) door, you took a deep breathe and closed your eyes and leaned against the door, inhaling sharply through your nose.

"Damn, was it that intense?" You heard an amused chuckle from across the hall.

You opened your eyes and furrowed your brows, glancing at the end of the hall to see... the one! The only..!

Helen 'Oofus.'

Why did you even think about that—

"Heh, uhm, actually— no. No, it wasn't. It went okay; just felt like a ant being stepped on by a two-ton mammal the entire time." You shrugged nonchalantly, pushing yourself off the door and folding your arms, walking over to him as he rested his back against the wall and stared at you with tired, unreadable eyes.

You gave him a faint smile, before stuffing your hands in your pockets, "hey, uh... look, I just wanted to apologize for the way I acted in the car back there, I was—"

"It fine. Don't apologize. I never do." He sliced through your sentence, taking you aback a bit, before you nodded in understanding, not in the mood to argue.

"Well, I guess I better get going with the others and stuff... uh, do you know where they might be?" You queried, raising a brow at the boy.

He hummed, pointing down the hall, "they're all in the kitchen waiting for you." He nodded at you as you repeated the action and saluted him goodbye.

As you shuffled down the hall quietly, you couldn't help but wonder; 'who knows, maybe we will be friends..? If we aren't, who cares, all I want is a damn poptart—'

________________________

*slinks out of the deepest depths of the darkest alleyway, holding a smoothie and reading fanfics*

...

I have no excuse.

I just lost motivation to wriTE COMPLETELY FOR SOME REASON— :')

*intense hiss* i wanna rEAD FANFICS ALL DAY IM SOrry

Okay but seriously I'm SO SORRY I FEEL HORRIBLE PLEASE FORGIVE MOI

sniff

it's 10 till 2 AM— I'm going out with my mom tmrw yo girl need sleep 🤭

GOOD👏byE👏ho👏

-yourlocalcrackheadwhospentherENTIREhiatusreadingabsolutebullfanficswhileeatingscrambledeggsandsmoothies