CHAPTER 7

Life after the ACCIDENT.

Gulf came back home to where he and Bright lived with Mew and Art. The house was a luxury. It was a two floored building with 4 bedrooms a big kitchen ..... a huge drawing room attached to it. All the four bedrooms were on the second floor. Mew and Bright bought the house for Art and Gulf. They knew that Art and Gulf lived all their life together and didn't have the Heart to separate them.

When they got married..... Bright took Gulf on a long drive. Same as Mew. They entered the house separately not letting the boys know about their plan to surprise them. Finally when they met at the big sitting room...both the young boys were shocked to see each other. Art and Gulf looked at Mew and Bright and both were smiling. Bright said that as Gulf and Art are more like brothers than best friends and practically lived with each other they couldn't separate them...so they bought this house together for them to stay close to each other........

Gulf's POV

I came home after 20 days of the accident. The doctors wouldn't leave me until they were sure that I was healthy and stable to go home. Mew and my Family came to take me home.....

Mama and papa wanted me to stay with them in their mansion as our daughters are there.

But I wanted to go back to my house where I had beautiful memories with Bright. As I entered the room I could see everything was the same ....Bright's Clothes my clothes... only Bright was not there with me. I still remember that day when we entered out home. Bright carried me like a bride to our room. It was decorated beautifully......red and pink roses everywhere. I was a bit shy knowing that it was our first night together. I was going to loose my virginity today..... I was excited but still scared.......

Remembering those days gave a smile on my face.

I walked towards our bed and lied on top of it. I could still feel Bright lying next to me... his scent on the pillow.....

Oh Bright!!! My love... My dear husband... I miss you soo much... I was crying silently.... But didn't know when I fell asleep.

I was dreaming our first night

Bright put me down on the bed ... looked at me and said, "I never told you how beautiful you are Gulf. Your eyes ... your lips ....your smile... everything about you mesmerizes me. All these time I only know how I controlled myself from ravishing you..... from today onwards you are totally mine.. forever.

Saying that he kissed me. His kisses were at first very small pecks but when I started to return them... they turned into passionate kisses... we couldn't stop each other from ravishing our mouths ...our tongue fighting for dominance.... Eating each others mouth. We broke your kiss just to breadth. Bright loosened his tie ... took off his tux ...shirt and his pants ... he was just wearing boxers. I greedily looked at his sleek body.... Lean chest.... Toned abs... long hands and muscular legs. I licked my lips only thinking about tasting his white skin...I wanted to take off my tux a well.. but he stopped me..

He said, "Gulf..baby... don't ... let me help you with that.

Bright came close and kissed me softly. His lips went from my lips to my face ......to my neck....loosening my tie....unbuttoning my shirt one by one..by kissing my chest...slowly going down unbuttoning my shirt and kissing and licking my nipples. I gave a sexy moan... and he lightly pushed me in the bed. While kissing and sucking my nipples ..... he unbuttoned my pants and along with my boxer undressed me and threw my clothes somewhere.....

My junior was standing straight like a poll. He slowly brushed his lips on my junior...and I led out a low pleasuring moan...

mmmmmmm..PBright...

Bright looked up to me and said......"from today onwards you will call me Bright.. not PBright.....is that clear??"

His tone was authoritative. I nodded........he smiled and continued his work......................

I was a moaning mess. He kissed...sucked my Junior. I felt his breath on my junior. I couldn't control my self. Within a few sucking I burst out in his mouth. He swallowed it and licked me clean. Then he gave a look with a sly smile. I knew what he was about to do.

He knew it was my first time. He said, "I would try to be gentle my dear. He took out lube from the drawer beside our king size bed and started to prepare me. His first d=finger went in. I gulped. He smiled. Then went the second and third finger and they touched my spot. I gave a soft scream. The lube was doing its work. His fingers went inside my hole smoothly and he was moving them in and out softly hitting my spot. I was breathing heavily. I was so drowned in that PLEASURE that I didn't realize when his junior went in. My hips were raised up from the bed by him ... and he was thrusting inside of me as gentle as possible..... little by little he started to move fast. The PAIN .....The PLEASURE..... was making me go crazy.... I tried to control myself from erupting to feel the PAIN & PLEASURE moreeee...... but couldn't.

I erupted messing my stomach....... I could hear him breathing heavy and moaning. I knew he was close. With another jerk me came inside me..... filling me up. We didn't use precaution that day....as we both wanted to feel eachother RAW... he fell on top of me...and chanted...

I LOVE YOU...I LOVE YOU...I LOVE YOU.......MANY MORE TIMES....

WE DRIFTED INTO OUR SLEEP.

I HAD TEARS OF JOY STREAMONG FROM MY EYES.

A certain knock on the door made us wake up from our sleep. I was happy that Bright was there beside me. But where is he?? I panicked!!!

There was another knock.. I woke up from my slumber and realized that it was just a dream.

Bright had gone... long gone...leaving me alone in this world. 

"No FAREWELL words spoken

No time to say GOODBYE

You were gone before I knew it

And God only knows WHY????

My HEART aches in SADNESS

And TEARS flow Non-stop

What it meant to lose you

No one will ever know" ----- your loving Husband GULF.....

***********************************************************************************************************

hi everyone.

firstly i would like to say its the first wrote a love scene between you guys. i tried my best. to tel you the truth..after finishing the love making part..,..... i was blushing hard. i hope you all will like this chapter. 

do vote and leave comments if you wish...

"" also you can send me you ideas about how i can make Gulf and Mew fall in love.. as i cant leave them alone for the rest of their lives......""""

HAPPY READING..

AND DO NOT FORGET HOW FAR AWAY YOU ARE FROM YOU LOVE OR YOU ARE YET TO MEET YOUR LOVE ...... YOUR LOVE WILL ALWAYS FIND ITS WAY..IN YOU LIFE,,,

FALL IN LOVE.

THE WORLD ... THE PEOPLE IN IT ARE BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAY...FOLLOW YOUR HEART.. 

P.S. I wasn't strong enough to follow my heart.... but i wish everyone to follow what your heart tell you... your heart will never betray you...<3<3<3